the american execution video

Fabo 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

fermentor, its all good..

cilone, i agree...however the berg case isnt about berg...its about the depths this situation has gone to and the reasons why it did...another confirmation about how much this war sucks.

uh, cilone? why the fuck would anyone pity military personnel because they are getting called back up? THEY ARE IN THE MILITARY. i agree with you about not pitying berg and the other americans who've gotten killed trying to make a quick buck in iraq, but i do not see where the same logic doesn't apply to military personnel. everyone in the military (including you) signed up for this shit and you knew what the possible risks were. why should we feel bad because you end up with a little extra time on the front lines? yes, it sucks because you are doing more service time in action than your average army-guy from the last twenty years, but you're in the military during war time - what did you expect?

this is the reason smart people don't join the military. - this statement is a broad generalization based on my personal experience and interaction with certain members of the armed forces. it is not meant to apply to everyone who has ever worn a uniform, but it's been a fairly safe assumption for the most part.

i dont know if this sounds childish, or inappropriate....but..

in a way, i think it's a fare trade. Degrade the iraqi prisoners for all the shit those prisoner's did to americans and whoever else they go their hands on. It's funny how everyone/including media, are up in arms about the "injustice" towards those prisoners, but when it comes down to it, if those guys had american prisoners in their hands they'd do a lot worse things then the soldiers are doing to them.

People seem more up in arms about degrading those prisoners then about Berg. At least that's how the media is making it seem.

Somewhat one-sided.. but i'm sure a lot of people will probably disagree with me..

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

i dont know if this sounds childish, or inappropriate....but..

in a way, i think it's a fare trade. Degrade the iraqi prisoners for all the shit those prisoner's did to americans and whoever else they go their hands on. It's funny how everyone/including media, are up in arms about the "injustice" towards those prisoners, but when it comes down to it, if those guys had american prisoners in their hands they'd do a lot worse things then the soldiers are doing to them.

People seem more up in arms about degrading those prisoners then about Berg. At least that's how the media is making it seem.

Somewhat one-sided.. but i'm sure a lot of people will probably disagree with me..

somewhat onesided? childish?...sorry but thats like the stupidiest thing i've heard today

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

everyone has their OWN opinion.

i didn't shit on your opinion or anyone else's, so chill the fuck out

i dont shit on your opinion for being yours, i shit on your opinion for being the absolute worst display of thinking on this matter. Since this is a conversation you reserve the right to be responsible for what you say and take critisism for it.

Guest BROWNer

could be true..may not be shit.

whatever the case, it's another

highlight showcasing the disturbing

lack of credibility the US has with

the rest of the world *and its own citizens.

until we know more those are

legitimate questions/issues for sure.

WTF!?

This raises some questions that are quite poignant. Some of which I was wondering myself with my breif veiwing.

Whoops oh yeah cleansheets already posted something like this.

Yeah, this vid is sketchy as hell. This whole situation is.

Originally posted by Tesseract

i dont shit on your opinion for being yours, i shit on your opinion for being the absolute worst display of thinking on this matter. Since this is a conversation you reserve the right to be responsible for what you say and take critisism for it.

holy fuck.

that was good.

i really don't think that people realize english is not your native language tess. i'd never know if i didn't know.

clean sheets case is a good one.

i'm afraid i might have to watch the video now, just to see for myself.

i had considered that it was a pretty convenient 'tragedy'.

does anyone have links to a site that has stills?

Guest imported_Tesseract

thanx bro,

what always bugs me when i question if something is made up or not, is the simple fact that i cant believe how someone that wants to persuade people can do such a sloppy work.

If its made by pros, why is it so amateur?

agreed.

you'd think these people would have a little more common sense. i used more caution when creating lies for my mother, so i could sneak out and get high, than it appears they might have for staging this murder.

just to further on what's been said, why would terrorists have him change into a jump suit, even if they had one? what purpose does it serve? what terrorist organization is carrying around extra clothes for their prisoners of war?

why would the video be edited, the way it was, and why would they even have him in a hood? if these guys are going to cut someoens head off to prove a point, they're going to want to do it as gruesomly as possible, which means they're going to want a close up of the guys face, so we can see him screaming. that is the one part of the video that everyone is universally freaked out by. seems to me that watchign his face making that scream would be 100x worse.

i wonder if these ideas will get any kind of play in the media, even the alternative media. i didnt listen to airamerica today, but i highly doubt even al franken would have spent much time discussing the fact that there should have been a whole lot more (ok, any!) blood.

my head hurts.

why can't shit just be easy?

I agree with cilone.

Also, why is my comment tasteless? Because I said Nick JewBerg? That was a joke, but it also was referring to an American Jew in Iraq trying to make a buck. Damn right there was a strong chance he’ll get executed. What the fuck is the big deal? It’s not even a part of the war. It’s just some insurgents killing an American because they’re pissed. Rightfully pissed. They’ve only killed one civilian in this manner so far; you people who dwell on these sort of things should be thankful for that.

I also think that gfreshsushi’s comment maybe a little out of line. I’ve met some damn smart people in the military (not that my country’s military is even worth speaking of anymore). An army wouldn’t function very well if it was full of dumb people, in my opinion. Also, it is a smart course of action to get paid and get an education at the same time, no?

Then again, I have this stereotype in my head that most Americans are dumb as shit. Also, I’ve related to you guys the story of my Chinese Canadian (with an American citizenship) buddy who got completely brainwashed by the US Army. But fuck, he wasn’t all that smart, man.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

just to further on what's been said, why would terrorists have him change into a jump suit, even if they had one?

I'm just about as confused as you are over this, however the refference made by media here is that the terrorists used the jumpsuit as a pun to the torturing of their prisoners in Guandanamo bay.

I find it highly unlikely but i guess it could stand a chance

Guest BROWNer

i just stumbled on some total HUD-nerd-shit..secret pdf styles:

all from: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB...2/index.htm#hre

Document 1

CIA, KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation, July 1963

Part1(p.1-60)

Part2(p.61-112)

Part3(p.113-128)

This 127-page report, classified Secret, was drafted in July 1963 as a comprehensive guide for training interrogators in the art of obtaining intelligence from "resistant sources." KUBARK--a CIA codename for itself--describes the qualifications of a successful interrogator, and reviews the theory of non-coercive and coercive techniques for breaking a prisoner. Some recommendations are very specific. The report recommends, for example, that in choosing an interrogation site "the electric current should be known in advance, so that transformers and other modifying devices will be on hand if needed." Of specific relevance to the current scandal in Iraq is section nine, "The Coercive Counterintelligence Interrogation of Resistant Sources," (pp 82-104) . Under the subheading, "Threats and Fears," the CIA authors note that "the threat of coercion usually weakens or destroys resistance more effectively than coercion itself. The threat to inflict pain, for example, can trigger fears more damaging than the immediate sensation of pain." Under the subheading "Pain," the guidelines discuss the theories behind various thresholds of pain, and recommend that a subject's "resistance is likelier to be sapped by pain which he seems to inflict upon himself" such rather than by direct torture. The report suggests forcing the detainee to stand at attention for long periods of time. A section on sensory deprivations suggests imprisoning detainees in rooms without sensory stimuli of any kind, "in a cell which has no light," for example. "An environment still more subject to control, such as water-tank or iron lung, is even more effective," the KUBARK manual concludes.

Document 2:

CIA, Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual - 1983

Part1(p.1-67)

Part2(p.68-124)

This secret manual was compiled from sections of the KUBARK guidelines, and from U.S. Military Intelligence field manuals written in the mid 1960s as part of the Army's Foreign Intelligence Assistance Program codenamed "Project X." The manual was used in numerous Latin American countries as an instructional tool by CIA and Green Beret trainers between 1983 and 1987 and became the subject of executive session Senate Intelligence Committee hearings in 1988 because of human rights abuses committed by CIA-trained Honduran military units. The manual allocates considerable space to the subject of "coercive questioning" and psychological and physical techniques. The original text stated that "we will be discussing two types of techniques, coercive and non-coercive. While we do not stress the use of coercive techniques, we do want to make you aware of them." After Congress began investigating human rights violations by U.S.-trained Honduran intelligence officers, that passage was hand edited to read "while we deplore the use of coercive techniques, we do want to make you aware of them so that you may avoid them." Although the manual advised methods of coercion similar to those used in the Abu Ghraib prison by U.S. forces, it also carried a prescient observation: "The routine use of torture lowers the moral caliber of the organization that uses it and corrupts those that rely on it…."

ps-weaponx, the joke didn't translate and the whole post came off flippant and

careless. whatever..suit yourself.

pps-seeking, if you watch it again, let me know if he started screaming before

they even touch him..i recall that's what happened, but i'm not sure.

no? haha. well then, disregard that whole thing.

i hadent seen it. i thought he had a hood on.

i'm watching it now, but its downloading slowly.

there is no fucking way that that squirly, anxious, uncomfortable motherfucker on the far right (our right) is a terrorist.

no way.

i'll give a full report in a minute.

Guest imported_Tesseract

i'll give a full report in a minute.

<----lights up cigarette

Guest imported_Tesseract

well thats fucked up, the consumption junction video is like that...in the orgish one he doesnt start screaming before he's actually touched i think.

fuck you guys! you wont trick me in viewing it again

those guys do seem to be fat as hell, and they do seem pretty white.

The first thing I said when I saw the group of

guys was 'Damn, they look like a bunch of

street thugs from LA in 1991..'

Notice only one or two of them are wearing

boots. The really fat guy is in sneakers.

Nice way to wag the dog, huh fellas?

Then again, they did find the body. Whatever that means.

A good question is why was Nick Berg detained?

http://www.rense.com/general52/dmne.htm

It's very disturbing to think that some shadowy figures were looking through some kind of personnel roster for the perfect american jew victim to further inflame violence against iraqis....

Oh, and they did mention at least this on air america. Executed by his own government?

Guest BROWNer

i heard he may have been a katsa..or a sayanim..

but that totally uncorroborated tid is coming from

michael 'israel is to blame for everything' rivero.

and he provided no name or link to the news

source that originally published this claim.

Archived