The Nonsense thread

Overtime

Even in my old age, I've kept up with just about every meme on teh webz...

But no matter how hard I try, I just don't get this based god shit.

Do I have to listen to his music? I can't do that, it can't be worth it to get that joke.

I need to go take my Glucosamine and Chondroitin.

It's the fact that some people take his words seriously thats the joke.

He says he's the Based God.....so be it.

Think it's meant to mock the people who think's hes srs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^ Apparently...

AN Illinois woman died shortly after injecting hot beef fat into her own face in a form of home cosmetic surgery - but that was not what killed her.

Janet Hardt, 63, of Homewood, Illinois, took herself to the hospital - complaining that her face was burning - after she boiled a piece of beef, extracted the fat and injected it into her face, ABC News reported.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/woman-dies-but-not-from-hot-beef-fat-she-injected-into-her-face/story-e6frfku0-1226135829007#ixzz1Xo5LG01a

• Like 1

^^^ Apparently...

AN Illinois woman died shortly after injecting hot beef fat into her own face in a form of home cosmetic surgery - but that was not what killed her.

Janet Hardt, 63, of Homewood, Illinois, took herself to the hospital - complaining that her face was burning - after she boiled a piece of beef, extracted the fat and injected it into her face, ABC News reported.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/woman-dies-but-not-from-hot-beef-fat-she-injected-into-her-face/story-e6frfku0-1226135829007#ixzz1Xo5LG01a

Never underestimate the power of STUPID.

That kid who was playing video games w/his roomate when his neighbor floored

her car out her driveway and crashed into his house, killing him and the police

who showed up found their marijuana grow operation..., I met him once. Friend of my boy.

Worst luck ever.

so I was watching the cures boys dont cry video because I had a semi flashback/memory of being on acid as a kid and had to hear this song. then it got stuck in my head, and then I noticed at the 1:39 mark dude looks like a retarded brother of a mix of kreayshaun and the nigga from gummo. if they had a kid that's what the nigga would look like.

if you dont cry just fast foward and pause at 1:39. if you're as high as I am right now, you're welcome.

• Like 1

i pooped myself at the bus stop on friday night..it was late enough so no one was about i went down an alley and as iwas looking through my bag for some paper from a book or something a car turned its headlights on so i stood there and pretended to be looking for something..i went to the next alley and wiped my ass sprayed some deodorant and went about my night.

• Like 1

Sancho brought a message from the Fat Man

"Sorry, boy, to leave you high and dry,

but I went to see my mom in Ensenada,

and I left a little something to help the time go by

Just a little something to help to keep you high"

Bananas & Blow (oh - oh), Bananas & Blow

Stuck in my cabana, living on Bananas & Blow

Now the rainy season reminds me of Maria

The way she danced, the color of her hair

Now I'm locked inside a stall at the cantina

Eating the bananas and the cocaine off the mirror

Looking for a ticket to take me away from here

(guitar solo)

listen you mug theres a difference between being a tree hugger and being a molotov chukker, freedom fighter, anti government, revolutionary bomer.

when was the last time you cut a high tension double steel fence to paint a train, when was the last time you did insides on the subway? ( Im guessing your a yank)

I did yesterday and do you know what I wrote fuk the police and free palestine.