The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Croatia is the most stunning parts of the Europe and thus has been the major hub of tourists from different parts of the globe. No matter whether you are a nature lover, interested in history or love the simplicity of countryside, Croatia has everything and at the same time, there are plenty of adventurous things to do. This small Mediterranean country, stretching along Adriatic Sea boats of some of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. Book cheap flights to Croatia and witness the stunning beaches. The longest part of its coastline is Dalmatia. Most of the Europeans spend their summer holidays here. Here you can relish some of the most famous dishes from the different parts of the world. Be it Italian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Lebanese or anything else. Accommodation is also not an issue here and you can easily find one as per your need and budget.

Croatia Weather

Croatia has a Mediterranean climate with mild winters and hot dry summers. Same is the case with Dubrovnik which witnesses wet, mild winters and dry hot summers. October, November and December are the wettest months here. Summers can be really hot but gentle breezes and moderate humidity brings pleasant evenings. Book cheap Croatia flights and be a part of the delightful weather of Croatia.

Top Travel Destination in Croatia

Croatia has been described as ‘Heaven on Earth’ and a lot has been said regarding its beauty by very many artists and painters. You can witness most exquisite beaches, islands, national parks, archaeological sites and lots more.

Best Time to Go Croatia

The ideal time to visit Croatia can be virtually any time, whenever you feel like exploring the beauty of the beaches. But still if you want to avoid the crowd, then it is recommended to go in May. It is neither much crowded nor too hot. You can plan your visit in accordance with your interest regarding the activities going on round the year. I will suggest you book your airline ticket to Croatia and visit this lovely city at any time of the year.

Croatia Visa Information

For nationals of certain countries, visa is not required if you are planning to stay for 90 days. These include America, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand and so on. For further details regarding visa, you can check details from Embassy of Croatia or Consulate.

Famous Airport in Croatia

Have you made up your mind to visit Croatia in your next vacation, but wondering how to reach there? Croatia includes a large number of famous airports from where you can board a flight for this country from anywhere you like. A few well known airports are Bol Airport, Dubrovnik Aiport, Osijek Airport, Losinj Airport, Split Airport, Zadar Airport, Zagreb Airport and many more.

Travel Tips for Croatia Traveler

Despite being one of the most stunning vacation destinations of Europe, some of the areas of Croatia are uncleared of landmines. You can avoid some such places like the Danube region of the eastern Slavonia and Krajina. You should also stay away from the abandoned villages. Book cheap flights to Croatia and explore this mind boggling destination.

Was suppose to go out H70gp.jpg' laid down and fell asleep half drunk, woke up at 5:00 am to the sound of rain drops....fucking nonsense...I told myself I wouldn't drink E&J again yearz ago....pfffft.............liar!!!!!!!!!

The only way to justify my actions would be to acquire such head gear ^^^

and run circles @ full speed,outside the nearest Bodega, yelling obscenities...But I might justchill like that user name I saw...