The Nonsense thread

Overtime

I clicked, and it didnt open up a new internet explorer where there is a new browser that will allow me to browse and be able to loook at all the visuals that my brain will record and later show up in my dreams, as a source of nightmares and such.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A controversial guest appearance of Slipknot and Biohazard members during the set of Dj Rob Gee at the Dutch techno festival Sensation Black yesterday, has resulted in a stagefight. As Dutch newspaper 'De Telegraaf' reports, techno fans were already boo-ing the DJ away before his set had started. At around 02.00 a.m. Gee was about to start in his 90's Gabber hit 'XTC, You Got What I Need' and a visitor climbed the stage. Rob Gee felt threatened and went on a fist fight with the man.

One day later Rob Gee reacted to the incident: "The guy came running at me and attacked me. I immediately had to think of my friend and former Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darrel. He got shot on stage."

OH yeah?

Local State Nebraska had a huge rap convention, where hundreds of rap people came to the scene. Publicity was also in effect. The Manager of the local stadium promised them a huge concert. As the moment arrived, all the fans when towards the stage, waiting to see who would pop out first. Little did they know, non of them came about. The manager was frustrated and came up with a new plan.

They called up some local dj at the last minute. He arrives and tells the fans that the artists will show up a little later. He beguins to play rap music, but as they did so, the fans came to their senses and realized that the new songs of rap are crap. There Is More VERIETY THAN QUALITY.

The DJ Plays some techno song and the crowd just stares at the dj. It got quite. Then A Dancing pig cam out of no where and starting OONTZING in a way that the crowd got into it.

-World Herold. . . . .

OH yeah?

Local State Nebraska had a huge rap convention, where hundreds of rap people came to the scene. Publicity was also in effect. The Manager of the local stadium promised them a huge concert. As the moment arrived, all the fans when towards the stage, waiting to see who would pop out first. Little did they know, non of them came about. The manager was frustrated and came up with a new plan.

They called up some local dj at the last minute. He arrives and tells the fans that the artists will show up a little later. He beguins to play rap music, but as they did so, the fans came to their senses and realized that the new songs of rap are crap. There Is More VERIETY THAN QUALITY.

The DJ Plays some techno song and the crowd just stares at the dj. It got quite. Then A Dancing pig cam out of no where and starting OONTZING in a way that the crowd got into it.

-World Herold. . . . .

i've had dreams like this... cept it was a tori amos concert and bob hope came out nude

Abstract is the concept of seeing things that one no else can.

If I put this up... ( . ) ( . ) You would say you see eyes

If I put this up... ( )( ) You would say you see bubbles

If I put this up... 8==D~~ You would say you see a scissor being put away in its case