The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The function that you are currently trying to use is disabled and will be back shortly.

We are making some minor changes to this section, please bear with us until we can get this back online.

Please do NOT email me about this. Just wait it out. 3/20/2008

-Tom

straight to the point....STOP SNITCHING. Whatever happened to being a man? everyone wants to do the crime but as soon as the fucking party ends and the cops are knocking at the door nobody can handle the consiquences. BOTTOMLINE: YOU ARE A GROWN. ASS. MAN., so shut the FUCK up, seriously. my house has been raided twice this week. no joke. everyone fucking knows you've been opening your mouth, so how are you gonna get salty when mother fuckers harrass you. get you fired from your job. threaten you or people around you. stop calling the police and tell them your scared for your life, if your fucking faggot guido slick back hair having ass just played stupid you wouldnt be in half the trouble your in now. YOU ARE A SNITCH. LOWEST FORM OF LIFE ON THE FUCKING EARTH. didnt your fucking daddy teach you better? obviously not.

just had to rant real quick. yes this is directed towards you qbyrd

FREE BILL STICKERS!

ITS MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!

APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FORHEAD!

----hey----hey

----hey----hey

----hey----hey

----heyheyhey

----heyheyhey

----hey----hey

----hey----hey

----hey----hey

----heyheyhey

----heyheyhey

----hey--------

----heyheyhey

----heyheyhey

----hey--------

----heyheyhey

----heyheyhey

----hey----hey

-----hey--hey

--------hey

--------hey

--------hey

--------hey

--------hey

--------hey

mission accomplished

Actually I was thinking of something more along the lines of when I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns. If I was the head of a country that lost a war, and I had to sign a peace treaty, just as I was signing, I'd glance over the treaty and then suddenly act surprised. "Wait a minute! I thought we won!" I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. Sometimes I think you have to march right in and demand your rights, even if you don't know what your rights are, or who the person is you're talking to. Then on the way out, slam the door. Somebody told me how frightening it was how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared, so this girl at the art museum asked me whom I liked better, Monet or Manet, I said, "I like mayonnaise." She just stared at me, so I said it again, louder. Then she left. I guess she went to try to find some mayonnaise for me.

Thanks Carl. Somebody needed to get this off their chest and you were the milk crate of his desire. But hey, that's your muffin and your muffin alone.

In deed or in word it makes no diferrence to me how you sell your kids, for they're the only thing you truly make. Unless you're a woman of course, then you only borrow them from us for 9 months. Which reminds me, you left them plugged in last time, you could've burnt the house down! But you've always been one to pander to the critics haven't you, HAVEN'T YOU?! Well here's your crown your majesty, Queen of the harpies!

Aaaah and the savage beast is once again soothed. Greensleves brushes the dust from off the whimsicle yet petulent lip, the lip upon which the muffin crumbs sit.

Eeney meeney desameeny oolaloowah laminnie, eeney meeney desa meeney ollah loowah! Beep billy oten doten do dah baditten datten......pssssssss!

hehe, Cats!