The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this video enfuriates me. it would have made more sense to just pull them the fuck out. i mean thats what the point of all the supposed accidental nip slips were for right? RIGHT?

super smash even though forsome reason her singing does not match her mouth movements which is unsettling.

1.jpg

American teenagers are unarguably pioneering when it comes to consuming alcohol; soak a tampon in vodka and insert it where it belongs. Officer Chris Thomas states that “There’s been documented cases of people going to the hospital with alcohol poisoning just from utilizing it that way”. The method is anything but safe, says Dr. Dan Quan from Maricopa Medical Center. “I would expect it to absorb pretty quickly as well, because it’s a very vascular structure.”. “This is definitely not just girls,” Thomas continues. “Guys will also use it and they’ll insert it into their rectums.”

Not quite pioneering... I read a thread about alternative ways of getting high of all kinds of substances that were practiced during the Soviet times. Like putting shoe polish on bread, letting it sit for a day. Scrape off the polish and you'll have a jolly good time after eating the bread. Or drinking octane 76 gasoline, some trained organisms can live with it... Heating washing powder for vapours; spraying some certain pesticide into beer; drinking wood stain (which gives a nice shine and tone to the skin); shaving the head, applying a rag with vodka or nitro solvent and a warm hat...

But there was this talk about a certain factory that produced various alcoholic beverages and that was heavily guarded, every leaving worker took a breathalyzer test (or just breathed towards the guard), trucks searched... The nurse of the factory provided a service that included pure alcohol and an enema for a certain fee. They wrote you still had to clean the test in fifteen minutes or the you'd fail the test... Worked like 100 grams orally but generally without a hangover! Supposedly the walls of the rectum absorb everything very well, no middle man (the digestive system) that dilutes everything...

enema_standing_bw.gif

f19665f46d154197654852206a776e4c.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-03-15-at-1.31.46-PM.png

the-more-you-know.jpg