The Nonsense thread

Overtime

i would fuck the zebra bitch.

those cig markers would work if they weren't glossy plastic sharpie silvers.

they also come in black and gold.

i don't remember who i used to order "art" supplies from, but they were throwing them in along with stickers and bullshit..

i still have a few that i'm trying to refill/make new nibs for..

cool sory, i know..

tumblr_m941ef1dmd1qaouuqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7pve5nhIZ1qaouuqo1_500.png

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fiyn7.jpg

_62870985_zeus-tallest-dog0682.jpg

gYc5R.jpg

1.jpg

American teenagers are unarguably pioneering when it comes to consuming alcohol; soak a tampon in vodka and insert it where it belongs. Officer Chris Thomas states that “There’s been documented cases of people going to the hospital with alcohol poisoning just from utilizing it that way”. The method is anything but safe, says Dr. Dan Quan from Maricopa Medical Center. “I would expect it to absorb pretty quickly as well, because it’s a very vascular structure.”. “This is definitely not just girls,” Thomas continues. “Guys will also use it and they’ll insert it into their rectums.”

3395_410.jpg

In George Orwell’s novel 1984, the country of Oceania has been in a war against Eurasia for years.

Oceania suddenly switches sides, naming Eastasia as its enemy and making its mortal enemy, Eurasia, its new ally.

The leaders use propaganda to convince people that, “We’ve always been at war with Eastasia”. The dumbed-down public doesn’t even notice that they’ve switches sides, and blindly rallies around Eurasia as its perennial friend and ally.

The same thing is happening in real life.