The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

600 pages of this

Riverrun, past Eve and Adarn's, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a

commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

Sir Tristram, violer d'amores, fr'over the short sea, had passencore rearrived from

North Armorica on this side the scraggy isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his

penisolate war: nor had topsawyer's rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse to

Laurens County's gorgios while they went doublin their mumper all the time: nor avoice

from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon

after, had a kidscad buttened a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair in vanessy, were

sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe. Rot a peck of pa's malt had Jhem or Shen

brewed by arclight and rory end to the regginbrow was to be seen ringsome on the

aquaface.

The fall bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhoun

awnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnukl) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed

and later on life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the offwall

entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan, erse solid man, that the

humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends an unquiring one well to the west in quest of

his tumptytumtoes: and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park

where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since devlinsfirst loved livvy.

IT's NONSENSE I NEVER GET THIS MIDDLE SEAT!!!

BUT NO,

I ALWAYS GET STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF 2 PEOPLE I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT FALL ASLEEP NEXT TO,

IN FEAR OF LEANING IN ON THEM.

OR ACTUALLY,

IN FEAR OF MISSING THE FOOD/DRINK CART AND NOBODY GETS ONE FOR ME!

THIS WOULD FO SHO BE GROPING TIME FOR ROUND-EYE.

6296364872_170ca04f92_z.jpg

ONE TIME A TEENAGE KID NEXT TO ME KEPT PICKING HIS DAMNED NOSE,

I FINALLY LOOKED OVER TO HIM AND STARED AT HIM UNTIL HE SAW ME,

I'M TALKING LIKE 2 FULL MINUTES OF:

"I AM PICKING MY NOSE SO HARD IT HAS DIS-ABLED ALL OF MY PERIPHERAL-VISION" TYPE ISH,

NOT TO MENTION,

HOW CAN I FALL ASLEEP THINKING OF WHERE THIS IDIOT IS GOING TO WIPE HIS HARVESTED YEILD.

NOT ON MY ARM-REST FUCKER!