The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Also... Digging through my Photobucket, I found this 20 year old picture I took of myself and added tits to. Facebook kicked me out of the club for using this bitch as a profile picture. Zuck has always been anti trans.

1590175705_4thaboys(1).jpg.3ff979ef578d8b2cc86a2c798adcc28b.jpg

Nice tits, dude!

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

@LUGR its missing the key changes the 3 artists are known for , and its more of a Mndsgn type beat than the other two.

personally id reach out and find out what all was used to make this , to verify it wasnt just all pirated software and samples or un touch loop pack samples.

6/10 would listen to in a lofi "beats to study by" youtube mix

• Like 1

Just now, MOOGLE? said:

@LUGR its missing the key changes the 3 artists are known for , and its more of a Mndsgn type beat than the other two.

personally id reach out and find out what all was used to make this , to verify it wasnt just all pirated software and samples or un touch loop pack samples.

6/10 would listen to in a lofi "beats to study by" youtube mix

Sorry, if was not clear.

Was asking about the cover picture only.

Please re-rate.

• LOL! 1

@LUGR it annoys black girls on twitter who discover  his music cause  they find out that not only is he gay , but he's canadian and seems to only date white dudes .

its still crazy a 9 year old boiler room set blew up on tik tok  just a few months ago 

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • LOL! 1

On 4/10/2023 at 4:03 PM, mr.yuck said:

Also... Digging through my Photobucket, I found this 20 year old picture I took of myself and added tits to. Facebook kicked me out of the club for using this bitch as a profile picture. Zuck has always been anti trans.

1590175705_4thaboys(1).jpg.3ff979ef578d8b2cc86a2c798adcc28b.jpg

Bro, how did you ever fit in that tiny shower with those massive tits and huge muscles?

That’s a weird looking shower.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1