The Nonsense thread

Overtime

7 hours ago, LUGR said:

Oh fuck this nonsense. 

How about: I acknowledge these people as my fucking equals and if they (as human fucking beings) say something I appreciate in some way I will share it. If they say something fucking stupid,  I will also share that just as I would share and laugh at my melanin-free peers. 

I fucking hate the left. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndvyeah, it's real. needed to look it up myself.

I'd like to know what happened with the insurance at that point.  I mean, what happened if he just came from getting new tires, wheels, brakes or something like that.  Just curious.

• Truth 1

5 minutes ago, ndv said:

I'd like to know what happened with the insurance at that point.  I mean, what happened if he just came from getting new tires, wheels, brakes or something like that.  Just curious.

This incident just reminded me of a similar incident that almost happened to me a few months back.  The difference was just the tire came off.  So I am driving down the highway (in one of the middle lanes) and I see this camry coming up on the left amd as I see him pass I noticed his rear passenger tire blow out and wobble rapidly.  Anyhow basically the tread separated from the wall and came off toward me.  I had to swerve a little but pretty quickly.  Didn't hit me but came really close.  

That would just suck though.  I'd be more pissed really.

4 minutes ago, ndv said:

I was think of that as well.  I have spacers on my volvo. Now I am kinda concerned. 

I've run them in the past too, just make sure they're correctly torqued and keep an eye on them at service intervals and you shouldnt have an issue.

Seen way to many pics of these stanced/squatted whatever the fuck trucks with 2 x 2inch spacers bolted together to give them the look they're after because they cant afford correct offset wheels 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ndv said:

This incident just reminded me of a similar incident that almost happened to me a few months back.  The difference was just the tire came off.  So I am driving down the highway (in one of the middle lanes) and I see this camry coming up on the left amd as I see him pass I noticed his rear passenger tire blow out and wobble rapidly.  Anyhow basically the tread separated from the wall and came off toward me.  I had to swerve a little but pretty quickly.  Didn't hit me but came really close.  

That would just suck though.  I'd be more pissed really.

Today I was driving by a large RV going 65mph on a 2 lane highway and mesh window cover came off just as we passed each other. Came straight at the front of my truck and scared the shit out of me not realizing immediately what it was. Thankfully no damage and it just got crushed by my tires.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, LUGR said:

Today I was driving by a large RV going 65mph on a 2 lane highway and mesh window cover came off just as we passed each other. Came straight at the front of my truck and scared the shit out of me not realizing immediately what it was. Thankfully no damage and it just got crushed by my tires.

I have had a large piece of tread from a tire smack my windshield around 70mph.  Didn't crack the glass but it tripped me out seeing it come at me. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

@lugr  sadly i know about this from my friend who power simps for the onlyfans girl.

the comment sections of those videos are some of the saddest simpfests you will ever see.

hahaha I watched one video and now my feed is flooded with a bunch of different “models”.

My feed now is 99% Slip Knot, Chin Rock and wannabe lingerie “models”. 2023 is vast!

• LOL! 5

20 hours ago, LUGR said:

Add this to your list.

Did she just make a youtube video just to advertise her onlyfans?   Bwaahahahaa...  not sure if that's creative or bad.  But that's gotta be some simp bait she discovered and I have to give her props for that.  

• Truth 1

4 hours ago, ndv said:

Did she just make a youtube video just to advertise her onlyfans?   Bwaahahahaa...  not sure if that's creative or bad.  But that's gotta be some simp bait she discovered and I have to give her props for that.  

I don’t even know how I stumbled on these, but there is a bunch of these chicks. I’ll keep doing research and report back. 

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, LUGR said:

I don’t even know how I stumbled on these, but there is a bunch of these chicks. I’ll keep doing research and report back. 

That's where i am confused,  why do I need to go to one of these ladies onlyfans when they are on you tube.