Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

Turning Down Sex?!?!

<span style='color:pink'>

okay, so has any guy on here ever turned down sex? i know it seems kinda hard for a man to turn sex down, but i have done it and have gotten shit from my boys for doing so. The other night myself, my boys John Cooper, Gabriel and Matt were hanging out at Gabe's house and had invited 4 girls over to hang out, listen to music, get drunk, you know the usual. Well one girl in particular was feeling deto, but deto wasn't really into her. When they first got there she started spittin game to deto, so I talked with her, blah, blah, blah whatever.... so during the night she was sitting in my lap and eventually gave me a lap dance when we were alone in the living room, deto buzzing at the time stared going for it and started making out with her, eventually got my hands down her pants (ladies, please trim down there, if deto can do it so can you!) anyway back to the story, now it is about 6am. me and her are still kinda fooling around in front of everybody. (everybody is watching Old School on DVD) and she is just grinding her shit in my lap, i tll her lets go into my boys room, we proceed to and she strips down naked, and i tell her to give me a blowjob, (and she does a shitty job at it, at that!) She is telling me how wet she is and to "fuck her" but deto politely says no, pulls his shit up and goes to the other room wih everyone else. i give my boy John Cooper a high five (it's a stupid little thing we do, ever since we had a 4-some with these other 2 byrds, homoblock on!) She storms out of my boys room, telling her friends that they need to get out and she wants to leave. Well after they leave my boys are grillin' about why i didn't fuck her, that they all would have, yadda, yadda, yadda....

deto/don't want it, if it's that easy!

and girls i know you turn down sex all the time, to quote Chris Rock "it's easy for you to turn down sex, ever since you turned 13, every guy you have ever met has been tryin to fuck ya!"

it isn't easy for a man to turn sex down, but i m proud to say I have!</span>

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word, its easy tot urn down sex. plus when you do it makes the girl want you even more. seriously, but somepeople ya just dont want to have sex with, i know, the boys give ya shit, but you know damn well theyve done it before. its all good deto.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

im not fucking anything but super hotties from now on. especially after this shit i got, whateevr the fuck it is... if they arent wifey material, im not even glancing at their stank asses.

/believe that.

werd. after being in a 3 year relationship and then playing the field for the last year or so (since our break up.) i am really in 'want' of a serious relatinship again, i miss the comfort and security and not to mention all the nightly freaky shit... i just have yet to meet someone that is "wifey material"...:o

deto/ready to settle down once again...

(i also get shit for this, from my boys!)</span>

Actually, yeah, I have turned down sex, but if she’s not my caliber, then it shouldn’t even get to that point.

dont think ive ever had to turn down sex. daddy likes sex. ok, wait a minute...that sounds really wrong. fuck it, ima leave it there. take it as you will.

been in that situation a plenty of time just trust your instinct and you will be fine.... sigghhh... if i was such a man whore.......if it got tits or wheels itl'l give you problems

Originally posted by Gnes 37

if it got tits or wheels itl'l give you problems

</span>

fuck yea Ive turned down sex. when I come home (1030-1100pm) after working my balls off I grab a beer and usually dont feel like doing shit.

Now in the morning... thats a different story, thats when.she turns me down

Originally posted by Weapon X

I couldn’t get it up once..

Man, new years eve. Too much rum, beer, and coolers teh girlies didn't drink... Long story short, I didn't fuck this one chick, who later told her friend(who I wanted to nail more than this chick), about what happened, and I haven't seen her since.

Ah well..

yea well this really ugly chick wanted to hook up and im like no thanks snaggle tooth.

[/run-on sentence]

Every time I ever turned a bitch down they went all crazy stalker style and shit. Maybe its better to just get it over with so they don't harass you. :lol:

Originally posted by DETO

<span style='color:pink'>

"it's easy for you to turn down sex, ever since you turned 13, every guy you have ever met has been tryin to fuck ya!"

</span>

:lol: :lol: classic line

i've turbed down shit quite often ... but usually only when i know i'm so drunk that i'll either not be able to get it up and/or perform proper

Guest imported_Europe

"Did I tell you I have a girlfriend?"

Turning them down for a over half a decade... Well some of them:D

Originally posted by Europe

Turning them down for a over half a decade... Well some of them:D

europimp!

I've turned girls down a bunch of times,

but it's usually if we were together and

we're not anymore. They want back and

it would be rude to let them think it's coming.