Turning Down Sex?!?!

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
don't want it, if it's that easy!

YES! I feel comfort in the fact that I'm not alone in turning down the pussy once in a blue moon. If I'm not into it I'm not into it, give me head and bounce...

MILTON/ Its a dirty game, and the number one rule, don't spend clean money on a dirty dame...

i broke up with someone i dated for a couple years because he didn't have much in the way of libido..

it was really weird.

he turned me down more than a few times.

other than that, the relationship was cool.

after we broke up, he admitted that i had devirginized him (he was 25 at the time of deflowering!)

i thought maybe he was gay.

Gotta give him props for keeping it until 25.

I used to get yelled at by this girl I dated when I didn’t want to fuck. She would put on this face, and it almost scared me. She was a sex monster – always needed it. It had it’s good times, like I could have oral/real sex anytime, anywhere. And I mean ANYwhere.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

man i recently turned down this one bitch....i just cant fuck with a chick that looks bad...she looked dumb as fuck and she was chubby...

so i let my homeboy fuck her...its the least you can do

when i turn down sex with my lady she tortures me into it. she start playing with little bucky even if he aint having it. eventually ill get wood even if i try thinking about geometry or something else to get my mind off it...if i continue to turn her down she gets fucking pissed.

Originally posted by decor8walls

talk to your guys about turning down sex. sounds like your just boasting...but if u turned down sex... than you have will power, unless she was an ugly bitch. but sex is messy. just orals!!

deto considers the other members of the 'ounce, his friends

this dude is uber ghey!

:nope:

deto/slaps forehead....

you don't get 12oz do you?

*sigh* 12oz memberrs are not people i hang out with, per say, mainly due that we all live in different parts of the world, but we are like minded people who come together on 12oz to discuss all types of random subjects....and i do consider some of the other members friends

Originally posted by DETO

:nope:

deto/slaps forehead....

you don't get 12oz do you?

*sigh* 12oz memberrs are not people i hang out with, per say, mainly due that we all live in different parts of the world, but we are like minded people who come together on 12oz to discuss all types of random subjects....and i do consider some of the other members friends

and the randomn subject of the hour is...

"annoying bitches and why punching girls in the face should be acceptable in certain instances."

Originally posted by !@#$%

i broke up with someone i dated for a couple years because he didn't have much in the way of libido..

it was really weird.

my libido has been all fucked up lately...i think its either stress of just performance anxiety...im pretty sure that my recent girlfriend just broke up with me because of this, although i never turned down sex with her, actually i was always up for having sex with her. its just that sometimes i would think too much during hooking up and then shit wouldnt go too well...

on another note i only turned down sex once, and it was with this chick that half my crew fucked and she wanted fuck and i didnt have a condom, but that didnt really matter to her.

Originally posted by Europe

"Did I tell you I have a girlfriend?"

Turning them down for a over half a decade... Well some of them:D

youve been with your girl for over five years? thats cool. how many other grls have you 'been with sexually' since youve been together. i would like to know for long term relationship consideration with boys.

Originally posted by !@#$%

i thought maybe he was gay.

Haha! I would of thought the same thing. I'm pretty affectionate, and I could never be with someone that wasn't.

I'm pretty blunt. If I'm not attracted to someone, they'd know it right away. Then they won't expect anything from me, especially sex. There's nothing more uncomfortable then some guy you're not interested "accidently" touching you. I shoot em down early to avoid that uncomfortable scenario.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by rental

youve been with your girl for over five years? thats cool. how many other grls have you 'been with sexually' since youve been together. i would like to know for long term relationship consideration with boys.

Maybe it was frased wrong. What I meant to say was that I have turned down some girls, not all girls in general. Meaning its not all girls that wants to have sex with me, just some and they get turned down.

More than 6 years with the same girl.

Archived