Suburban Bashing

FuckWhitey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kilo7-

uggh.

I went to a movie theatre in N.O. near the airport (on Vetran's I think?)

and man that place was sketchy. I should have know it when the tickets

were $2 and it wasnt cheapo turesdays.

HAHAHA it's funny you say that cos veteran's is out by metarie, and is arguably one of the more suburban areas of new orleans. that shows how much improvement we need.

i'm not too fond of the people in suburbs....mostly white suburbs....

but i gotta say the actual land is great, all sorts of areas to goof off in with nobody to bother you...

i found that drugs in these areas arent in the open either and people put up a good front acting as if everything in life is perfect....and the bored police are the worst........

fuck it heres a picture..

http://www.poundart.com/gpk/cards/014potty.jpg'>

i hate the suburbs because suburban cops are racist pieces of shit. i'm a dark skinned dude, and i moved out to the burbs a couple years ago with the idea of escaping the drama of city life. little did i know it's a fucking crime to not be white and live in a suburb. and i didn't even used to believe that shit was true, but at this point i feel like a prisoner in my own neighborhood. i've been pulled over by the cops and had my car completely ripped apart for no reason, and they've never found shit on me. i was pulled over twice within fifteen minutes on night. i got pulled over by one cop, he let me go, i drove 3 miles down the street and get pulled over by another cop. i said "didn't you just hear on the radio your boy just pulled me over and checked me out 5 minutes ago?" and then he asks me if i want to get cuffed and taken in for giving him lip. i'm afraid to drive home past 10pm at night because of harassment by the police. a lot of times i'll take a different way home where i drive through the hood on purpose just to spend as little time in my town as i can and decrease the odds of me getting pulled over for no reason. i was pulled over 12 times last year and never caught for anything except speeding, where they gave me a ticket for going 4mph over the limit. and i don't drive a flashy car or play my stereo loud, so i feel like race is the only possible reason they single me out. fuck the burbs. i can't wait to move out of here.

• 5 months later...

I think "kill whitey" is a 14 year old white kid who lives in the suburbs and is waiting for "nwa" to make a new album, and 'the man' holding him back is his lawyer dad.

You say the reason the suburbs suck is because there aren't any gangs?? That is the most moronic god damn thing I've heard all day, gangs aren't a good reason to live anywhere, and you obviously don't live in a gritty section of the city otherwise you wouldn't brag about it.

Suburbs have never pissed me off until recently. I jus noticed how it is such bullshit. It's all about who your family knows and shit. The cops just fuck with you cus theres no real crime. People call the cops if your standing on the corner and shit. It's too much bullshit for me. Got about a year and a half until I can move out.

I have never lived in suburbs.

I have never lived in the ghetto either.

For this time in my life I live right downtown.

Later I'll probably live on some mountain or something.

and damn.... cant hate on somone because they were born someplace.

I feel pity for people who were once like me then gave up on life and dreams and moved to the burbs.

honestly, I feel sorry for all men under 30 looking at a 2 car garage and 25 years of debt.

Originally posted by wiseguy

i hate the suburbs, they trap you in a seemingly inescapable vortex, i live in the burbs and it is boring as fuck.

I think the cities and ghettos operate in the same way friend.

Even after a time all the graffiti starts looking the same, the trannies and bums fail to amuse and the night life begins to run together like a badly painted watercolor.

The suburbs exist as an escape from the bullshit, dirtiness and ghetto motherfuckers that live in the city.

Fuck man, i love clean air, white people, picket fences and safe streets. Urban areas give you that all important "street cred" but the suburbs give you the peace of mind and seenity to keep you from going nuts.

Yes and no lens,

suburbs can give that 'fresh air' thing

but really now... give me a farm or a log cabin

ove a cookie cutter cage surrounded by 10 lane highways anyday.

(ps lens - you pack is sealed an will be mailed this week)

Originally posted by <KEY3>

Yes and no lens,

(ps lens - you pack is sealed an will be mailed this week)

you have a point there....the homogeny of the 'burbs can be rather mind numbing at times.

Thank you for the pack! But don't send it to the addie you have on file!!!

Email me for a new mailing address kilo

I grew up in the suburbans but spent most of my days in the 5 boroughs trying to get out of this boring mess.

People here tend to grow up and stay ignorant, not only about true politics, but also about art, music, etc. Its almost like growing up in a very rural enviroment, you get stuck there. Thank god I didnt.

http://www.digitalgravel.com/dgImages/products/BigPic/3468.jpg'> 'Monkey See' t-shirt

Monkey see, monkey do. The front print on this dope tee features two police officers being all smirky, proudly staring at something. The back print reveals a monkey with a night stick, demonstrating a trick he must have leaned from the cops; beating an arrested civilian. So who's really the monkey, here?

Originally posted by <KEY3>

On point. My ideal life involves some rural Pacific Northwest livin', fuck a manufactured home. Really though, a fifteen to twenty minute drive (highway) to the burbs, and a thirty to forty five minute drive to the city is about perfect.

WHITE FLIGHT!!!

ARGH!!! THE NON-WHITES ARE EVERYWHERE!! LETS BUILD SHIT LOAD OF IDENTICAL HOUSES FAR AWAY TO GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!

<----- only seen the suburbs once in my life and couldnt believe how people dont get lost in them everyday

I don't see how you can hate on a neighborhood because they don't have "gang problems"... why would you want "gang problems", especially if you plan on having kids growing up there?

I grew up in a couple gang-infested areas in South Central L.A., and no one there including the level-headed gangmembers themselves said they enjoyed the shootings, killings, robberies, and poverty. I now live in a more "upscale" area and am glad I do.

You ask any man in his right mind living in the hood if he'd like to get out and move to a more upscale area, they'd all say yes. Everyone wants to get out. People talk about that everyday there. But it's not that easy.

I can tell FuckWhitey isn't really from the hood because anyone that has experienced the hood on a day-to-day basis for years knows that there's nothing about it to be glorified about. The only people that truly glorify it unbeknownst are the wiggers and others who let 50 Cent and the rest of the Hip Hop media dictate their lives.

This is what the suburbs are really like..muwaahaha..Ghettos are over-rated...

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Cluetwo/4thofJuly/DSC00397.jpg'>

Food, and lots of it....Good Barbeques too, none of that Apartment or park shit..

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Cluetwo/4thofJuly/DSC00414.jpg'>

The only shooting everyday are my roommates and I killing birds in the backyard..

Damn that's enough right there..Photobucket is being a bitch..

Archived