Suburban Bashing

FuckWhitey

4) alot of people i know who live in the suburbs are very naive, sometimes just fucking stupid about things. i mean, some people i know from the burbs, they're afraid of riding a fucking city bus:

alot of people i know from the city are gang banging idiots trying to get into fights over shit that people don't need to be fighting about, some city kids get this illusion that things need to be violent and hardcore and they have to survive.. then the next kid thinks so.. and the next.. and you have a bunch of morons with guns stealing sneakers when if they worked more that 5 hours at a shitty fast food place they could afford them legally..

just to keep shit fresh.

i'm from the suburbs, but i've stayed and been everywhere.. people in the suburbs know the deal.. they've just worked to obtain the money to move away from the idiocy... pull a gun on my 9-5 working step-father and i'd love to see the look on your face after he handles you.

and yes.. suburbanites are idiots also... blegh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I don't see how you can hate on a neighborhood because they don't have "gang problems"... why would you want "gang problems", especially if you plan on having kids growing up there?

I grew up in a couple gang-infested areas in South Central L.A., and no one there including the level-headed gangmembers themselves said they enjoyed the shootings, killings, robberies, and poverty. I now live in a more "upscale" area and am glad I do.

You ask any man in his right mind living in the hood if he'd like to get out and move to a more upscale area, they'd all say yes. Everyone wants to get out. People talk about that everyday there. But it's not that easy.

I can tell FuckWhitey isn't really from the hood because anyone that has experienced the hood on a day-to-day basis for years knows that there's nothing about it to be glorified about. The only people that truly glorify it unbeknownst are the wiggers and others who let 50 Cent and the rest of the Hip Hop media dictate their lives.

Word be told Theo!

Hate me love me but Im pro NYPD [nyc], anti LI cop. They are the stereotype of sitting around, eating doughnuts and busting poor people for not "stopping properly at stop signs".

If I was a Nassau cop, Id go to all the rich homes I know that have about 12 pounds of coke in each room and bust those asses who get away with murder.

But thats just me.

like I said before.... if I'm wasnt living downtown because this is where the work is, I'd be way out in the country. skip the burbs all together.

Archived