period blood...

Mr. Peanut

maby if this whole thing happend near holloween it wouldnt of looked that bad...

i stile cant get over how you chouldnt taste the blood...

i mean eating her would make her cum and what not and would make the period come down faster...so when you stuck your fingers in her you would of touch it...

but you said you had dry blood all over your mouth...so??? it must of been bleeding before

i dont know? someone call X-files...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think guys tend to have a misconception about how much females actually bleed...

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

i mean eating her would make her cum and what not and would make the period come down faster...so when you stuck your fingers in her you would of touch it...

hmm... It wouldn't really make the period come down faster. The average female loses 2-3 ounces in the entire cycle. (3-5 days)

Chances are, your girl didn't lose more than one ounce (think about it as a shot of alcohol :lol: ) throughout the entire day. If/when she came, that probably added a little more fluid to the area that mixed with the blood giving the appearance that it was all blood... but it's not like it's gushing out..

I can see how going down on a chick when she's on the rag can be gross, but there are definately ways around it... Tell your girl to wear a tampon and focus on the clit, use a dental dam, put a condom on your fingers, wear a condom if you're going to have sex... whatever will ease your mind about the situation, because the fact of the matter is that female's horniness level tends to be at least double if not more around that time of the month... Trust me, your girl will thank you...

<--red wings...

i'm still not sure if i'm comfortable with this idea. i've had sex while my girl is on the rag, and i went down on her during it once (but it was dark, i was drunk, and i didn't know it was that kind of party...). it's only gross if you think about it too much. or whatever.

but the real reason i posted: so my buddy sam is dating this girl kristina right? she's on her period and horny as fuck. sam is a man with absolutely no shame whatsoever, and he starts going down on her. she's into it, he's gnawing away, and he realizes he has blood all over his mouth, chin, neck, hands, and chest. he stops what he's doing, looks her in the eye, and throws his head back and lets out the best "raptor" noise any one has ever heard, then proceeds to continue going down on her.

she told me the story first, with the last line as "i laughed so hard i almost shit on him."

punks are cool.

shit, one time i went over to my girls house, she is wearing these talll ass shoes, (like glass heels, 8 inches i think) this fine ass set of panties, and no shirt, i was like yo fresh, thats dope, so obviously she wanted some, so, i put my fingers in, dont really pay attention, then we do it, then im like hmmm, i dont remember my dick being red, well, it wasent like crazy bad, just a little bit, like a really really realy lite day, so i didnt mind, she is so hott right now

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut

yea so the other day i went down on my girl and i was gettin the job done when i popped in the two fingers...that's when i noticed her cunt was tasting a bit off. all i remember thinking when i pulled my red tinted fingers out of her was "did this really just happen to me?"

this is the best part...when i got up to look in the bathroom mirror i noticed dried blood caked on my chin and down my neck. how the fuck did i not notice that shit comin outta her??? she said it wasn't her full period...it was only the pre period blood. does that make me lucky? i didn't know if i should be pissed or if i should laugh...so i just brushed my teeh with her brush. that's the least i coulda done.

hahahah this made me laugh. he'd start laughing and chase me all over the house so that he can get it on my face too.

you call that real love.

**dude. i suck this morning. i cant even spell.

Re: Re: period blood...

Originally posted by Devilush

hahahah this made me laugh. he's start laughing and chase mee all over the house so that he can get it on my face too.

you call that real love.

yes you do call that real love

if ya do it in the shower it stays clean

Re: <--red wings...

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i'm still not sure if i'm comfortable with this idea. i've had sex while my girl is on the rag, and i went down on her during it once (but it was dark, i was drunk, and i didn't know it was that kind of party...). it's only gross if you think about it too much. or whatever.

but the real reason i posted: so my buddy sam is dating this girl kristina right? she's on her period and horny as fuck. sam is a man with absolutely no shame whatsoever, and he starts going down on her. she's into it, he's gnawing away, and he realizes he has blood all over his mouth, chin, neck, hands, and chest. he stops what he's doing, looks her in the eye, and throws his head back and lets out the best "raptor" noise any one has ever heard, then proceeds to continue going down on her.

she told me the story first, with the last line as "i laughed so hard i almost shit on him."

punks are cool.

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i've had sex while my girl is on the rag, and i went down on her during it once (but it was dark, i was drunk, and i didn't know it was that kind of party...).

and he realizes he has blood all over his mouth, chin, neck, hands, and chest. he stops what he's doing, looks her in the eye, and throws his head back and lets out the best "raptor" noise any one has ever heard, then proceeds to continue going down on her.

this thread is hilarious

:lol:

s.

AHAHAhAHAH thats quality...

i can imagine quite afew of my friends doing exactly that

holy shit

that story was fucking hilarious. thats the probly the third time ive ever laughed outloud after reading something....anyway not to change the subject but along the same lines....my friend reallylikes eating his girls ass. he claims after a shower its clean so it isnt even a big deal right. he says she fuckin loves it. so last week hes eating her ass and he gets his tounge in there. long story short he licked a little shit nugget. threw up on her right there an then and wasnt been able to hold down food for 2 days.

Re: holy shit

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

long story short he licked a little shit nugget. threw up on her right there an then and wasnt been able to hold down food for 2 days.

hahaha i can imagine that, you would want to stick your tongue out to wash it off, but to puke you would have to put it on your mouth, then bluhhhhhhh

• 4 weeks later...
Guest HESHIANDET

your an imature loser for refering to your gf's wuss as "cunt" and trying to be an asshole so people on 12oz will think your coool. grow up.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

your an imature loser for refering to your gf's wuss as "cunt" and trying to be an asshole so people on 12oz will think your coool. grow up.

you talkin to me? cuz i posted last and have no idea, and if so, all my responses to this are joking

edit* sorry, i read the first part, i know who youre talkin to, im an idiot

Ha.

Never had it running down my face... my ex-

was on birth control so I got used to scratching

her ribs upwards of 4 times a day... when that

week came every month (and it came, like clockwork)

you think I was retreating to my room to beat off?

Toss her in the shower... don't go eating a steak

you haven't cut into yet... and for the love all

that is true and Billy Bob Thorton in this world

give her alley-oop poopdick mouth. It's only fair.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by onesecondple

you talkin to me? cuz i posted last and have no idea, and if so, all my responses to this are joking

edit* sorry, i read the first part, i know who youre talkin to, im an idiot

no sorry. it was directed to the thead starter

• 4 weeks later...

man. last night, the first thing i thought of was this thread and the raptor story.

two things add up to make no good: 1) me off antidepressant because of not having medical coverage, and 2) me about to start my period. these together make me decide i should go see the ex and rock the boat because i was unearthly horny. things get handled and then its decided that im spending the night. we wake up again later and handle some more business, and dude goes to the bathroom and comes back. 'hey, youre bleeding.' it was a lights off kind of evening so i was thinking about it, and really hoping i didnt clean some blood off of his wang, if you get the drift.

i dont know how the one dude from the raptor story could hang with that shit knowingly, when, myself, a female cant.

p.s. why do i keep going to see him? shit is wack and too much trouble. 'just remember, he called you back first.'

Archived