Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Peanut

period blood...

yea so the other day i went down on my girl and i was gettin the job done when i popped in the two fingers...that's when i noticed her cunt was tasting a bit off. all i remember thinking when i pulled my red tinted fingers out of her was "did this really just happen to me?"

this is the best part...when i got up to look in the bathroom mirror i noticed dried blood caked on my chin and down my neck. how the fuck did i not notice that shit comin outta her??? she said it wasn't her full period...it was only the pre period blood. does that make me lucky? i didn't know if i should be pissed or if i should laugh...so i just brushed my teeh with her brush. that's the least i coulda done.

Not that big of a deal, i mean its gross but not that gross...people dont complain when getting discharge all over there mouth and infact lick it up...this isnt that different.

Originally posted by fatbastard

Not that big of a deal, i mean its gross but not that gross

fuck that. thats sick as fuck. i feel sorry for u man. ida puked on her.

it happens to the best of us.

think of it as taking one for the team, thats the only way to rationalize the fact that you really did just eat some bloody vagina.

Originally posted by ARCEL

i think that you should buttfuck her to make it even. no lube.

then he would of have a bunch of shit on his dick and blood on his mouth...hahah

awwwwwwwwwwwwww hell naw i woulda went off on that bitch fer not tellin me. damn that bull shit. slap the shit outta her weaksauce ass.

Originally posted by rip

awwwwwwwwwwwwww hell naw i woulda went off on that bitch fer not tellin me. damn that bull shit. slap the shit outta her weaksauce ass.

yeah, beat the shit outta her like a real man would!:o

Originally posted by wiseguy

yeah, beat the shit outta her like a real man would!:o

hell yeah i woulda:king:

i guess shit like that happens... not like you knew and shit, whatever... thats a claim to fame though, for real that is sommme shit

fuck it. the more i think about it the funnier it gets. i still don't think i realize that i happened to me though. hahaha

Originally posted by iced_tea

fuck that. thats sick as fuck. i feel sorry for u man. ida puked on her.

I agree, EW...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this