PEEENNIIISSSS!!!! uncut or cut

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think of it this way....

how many nerves do you have in your fingertips?

Thouands right?

we what would you rather have:

a few thousand more never endings or scar tissue?

im cut.

i prefer it that way. being less sensitive just means it takes you longer to cum, whats wrong with that? im plenty sensitive as it is.

plus ive heard alot of people call into loveline saying that their foreskin actually gets in the way during sex and theyve had experienced tearing and things. then they go and get cut when theyre adults, and id rather have that shit over and done with right from the get-go.

id rather be circumcised since uncircumcised penises get that schmega stuff in their foreskin when theyre younger, its like a white fungus type stuff. nasty. plus here in the US its the norm to be circumcised and alot of girls arent familiar with uncut, and might get freaked out.

Originally posted by mapo returns

im cut.

i prefer it that way. being less sensitive just means it takes you longer to cum, whats wrong with that? im plenty sensitive as it is.

plus ive heard alot of people call into loveline saying that their foreskin actually gets in the way during sex and theyve had experienced tearing and things. then they go and get cut when theyre adults, and id rather have that shit over and done with right from the get-go.

id rather be circumcised since uncircumcised penises get that schmega stuff in their foreskin when theyre younger, its like a white fungus type stuff. nasty. plus here in the US its the norm to be circumcised and alot of girls arent familiar with uncut, and might get freaked out.

no. it doesnt mean it takes you longer to cum.

i dont really see how it could get in the way... sometimes the foreskin is too small and it is necessary for it to get cut, but that isn't too common.

not all uncircumcised penises get that.

actually, here in the u.s. it isn't the norm to be either way. i think you are just going by the penises you have seen.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

actually, here in the u.s. it isn't the norm to be either way. i think you are just going by the penises you have seen.

insinuating that i am a fucking faggot who looks at lots of cocks?

wow thats funny.

heres some statistics from The National Center for Health Statistics of the Department of Heath and Human Services of the U.S. Federal Government.

the most recent is from 1997 (it actually goes to 1999 but they dont a nationwide average, they just break it down by region and i dont feel like figuring the average)

it says 62% of boys born in the United States in 1997 were not circumcised. that means it is, indeed, the norm in the united states.

look it up yourself http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/USA/

care to back up your statement that circumcision was not the norm in the USA? im listening..

i have proved my statement to be accurate.

i have proved you to be just some asshole who tries to contradict me to insinuate im stupid. shut the fuck up. youre the same fucker who complained to seeking to try to get me banned. im still here fucker.

it says 62% of boys born in the United States in 1997 were not circumcised. that means it is, indeed, the norm in the united states.

look it up yourself http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/USA/

care to back up your statement that circumcision was not the norm in the USA? im listening..

62% = higher than majority

62 = percentage of males with foreskin in 1997

the percentage of males with foreskin, in the US in 1997, were the majority (which some people might call the 'norm')

plus here in the US its the norm to be circumcised and alot of girls arent familiar with uncut, and might get freaked out.