PEEENNIIISSSS!!!! uncut or cut

toad_AAA

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

um... no.

it's where they cut the skin that directly surrounds the vagina hole. girls still have feeling.

what you are thinking of is what they do in some middle eastern countries, where they cut not only that part, but the clitoris and the vaginal lips as well. basically anything that could give the woman pleasure from having sex. sometimes, when the males leave the woman alone for awhile they also sew up the vagina hole so they dont go sleeping around.

yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it might be the (slight) norm in america (being cut), but outside of here and israel, its a fairly rare practice.

if you look at those who answered, it pretty much falls along national lines.

mapo,

you have a bit too much of an attitude. 'shegma' only happens if you dont bathe.

also, that nonsense about girls being 'freaked out' by it is really just kind of a crock of shit. from what im told, every girl i know thats slept with a guy who is uncut, now prefers it that way. claiming they can feel the difference inside of them. most girls with an aversion to them, i'm willing to bet, have never had one.

the reason its becoming the trend to not cut kids, is that there is no fucking reason to do it in the first place. it only gained popularity out of some weird puritan fanaticism that believed having a forskin compelled one to masturbate.

seeks/intellectualising everything.

foreskins are like little sleeping bags with a helmet within and the circumscised are like exposed darth vader helmets

it really doesn't matter if they're cut or uncut so long as they do good things with the magic stick.

however, i've noticed that uncut ones smell a bit stronger though when not freshly washed, making it less desirable to perform fellatio later in the day. but other than that, i don matta.

Originally posted by O Mei Shan

...with no nasty surprises!

oh man.

It's called hygiene.

Maybe back in the dark ages people had nasty suprises,

but that point is totally irrelevant these days.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

damn this thread is pretty HOMOSEXUAL!!

i remember once i was walking past a synagogue (sp)....and all of a sudden i heard a "clamp" and then a baby started crying hella loud...that was funny

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

damn this thread is pretty HOMOSEXUAL!!

i remember once i was walking past a synagogue (sp)....and all of a sudden i heard a "clamp" and then a baby started crying hella loud...that was funny

ahahahahaahah that is very funny, reminds me of the time i was in kmart and this guy starts screaming and cursing at his five year old kid, and i start laughing my ass off out loud, then everyone looks at me

Archived