PEEENNIIISSSS!!!! uncut or cut

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncut.

The skin keeps the orgasims going..if theres nothing there then what are the girls feeling?!

cut:You find a girl..work your ass off..still end up having to beat your sack to get your nut going and have a pissed girl laying next to you all "thats it?"

Uncut:First I wisper a little something in her ear to get the spot wet..Then I slowly start to un do the pants>:) ..Then she sees what noum is packing>:D ..so she tries to see if she can tame the beast with her mouth area>>:yum: :lick: ..didn't work>>:( :o .."Don't worry baby just lay down"..Put it on her slow at first but it doesnt matter because without trying she just came about 4 times>:dazed: ..now i'm putting it on her and shes flipping out,screaming,moaning all the good stugff>:spin:..about an hour or so later shes all out and i'm done cumming>:king: ...see the girl days later>>;) :yum: ..

Point:Uncut is where its at..that might sound super gay but I know i'm right..:cool:

Re: NOUM

Originally posted by [P][M][P]

your ignorance makes me laugh. women like CUT guys too, and it's not like we don't feel anything. plus we(us cut folk) last longer.:cool:

you last longer? you sir, are an idiot.

how old are you.

wait. is this krook and did you get banned again? you obviously arent wanted here, just fucking leave.