PEEENNIIISSSS!!!! uncut or cut

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

62% = higher than majority

62 = percentage of males with foreskin in 1997

the percentage of males with foreskin, in the US in 1997, were the majority (which some people might call the 'norm')

actually i made a typo. youd realize that had you actually checked the stats. the 62% is the percentage of those who were circumcised. my statement is correct. circumcision is the norm in the USA.

iloveboxcars is the one who was proven to be a jackass...yet people will continue to say im the stupid one, etc.

Originally posted by mapo returns

insinuating that i am a fucking faggot who looks at lots of cocks?

wow thats funny.

heres some statistics from The National Center for Health Statistics of the Department of Heath and Human Services of the U.S. Federal Government.

the most recent is from 1997 (it actually goes to 1999 but they dont a nationwide average, they just break it down by region and i dont feel like figuring the average)

it says 62% of boys born in the United States in 1997 were not circumcised. that means it is, indeed, the norm in the united states.

look it up yourself http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/USA/

care to back up your statement that circumcision was not the norm in the USA? im listening..

i have proved my statement to be accurate.

i have proved you to be just some asshole who tries to contradict me to insinuate im stupid. shut the fuck up. youre the same fucker who complained to seeking to try to get me banned. im still here fucker.

actually i was insunuating that you have only seen your own. but i guess you can take it the other way.

so wait.. i thought you were trying to say circumcised penises were the norm.. but in this paragraph you claim that not circumcised penises are the norm.. i will have to read your last post in order to make any further statements.

and i said either way is not the norm. 62 percent isnt some giant leap, and thats what i meant, they are both very regular occurances.

i wasn't even being hostile towards you, you fucking moron.

it was a typo.

because im on probation i cant edit my posts.

what really brings the statistics down is the west coast. i would think it might be alot of the mexican-americans, latinos, and illegal aliens as one of the biggest reasons for this. i happen to know circumcision is not popular among them. for example, places like the midwest which consist of basically just white and black people..the figure is over 80%.

also that number is by birth, that doesnt factor in the ones who get it done at a later time, although id admit that number is probably pretty low.

i used to play bball in high school, and i was in basic training, ive seen more penis than id like to admit. in my platoon of 55 young men we had i think 2 who were uncircumcised. ill admit, i was surprised the statistic was as low as it was. i expected more like about 85% circumcised.

but i have read that going uncircumcised is more popular these days.

but that schmega stuff is too nasty for me, if i have a boy, hes getting cut.

Originally posted by mapo returns

it was a typo.

because im on probation i cant edit my posts.

what really brings the statistics down is the west coast. i would think it might be alot of the mexican-americans, latinos, and illegal aliens as one of the biggest reasons for this. i happen to know circumcision is not popular among them. for example, places like the midwest which consist of basically just white and black people..the figure is over 80%.

also that number is by birth, that doesnt factor in the ones who get it done at a later time, although id admit that number is probably pretty low.

i used to play bball in high school, and i was in basic training, ive seen more penis than id like to admit. in my platoon of 55 young men we had i think 2 who were uncircumcised. ill admit, i was surprised the statistic was as low as it was. i expected more like about 85% circumcised.

but i have read that going uncircumcised is more popular these days.

but that schmega stuff is too nasty for me, if i have a boy, hes getting cut.

YOU THINK AND WRITE ABOUT COCKS AND PENISES ALOT MAPO!

Originally posted by sweetcherry

female circumcision??? wtf is that?

hahaha youll like this!

its where they cut off the clitoris............ow....

its sutch a painfull and horrible thing.(its like cutting the balls off a guy) which means you get NO fealling whatsoever. none.nadda.nono.negatory ona da orgasmo no. so sex is painfull for them for the rest of there lives.

thay only doit in africa in small tribes now.

and the UN is trying to stop that too.

BAN FEMAIL CIRCUMCISION!!!:king::( :(

Originally posted by CRAMPS

hahaha youll like this!

its where they cut off the clitoris............ow....

its sutch a painfull and horrible thing.(its like cutting the balls off a guy) which means you get NO fealling whatsoever. none.nadda.nono.negatory ona da orgasmo no. so sex is painfull for them for the rest of there lives.

thay only doit in africa in small tribes now.

and the UN is trying to stop that too.

BAN FEMAIL CIRCUMCISION!!!:king::( :(

um... no.

it's where they cut the skin that directly surrounds the vagina hole. girls still have feeling.

what you are thinking of is what they do in some middle eastern countries, where they cut not only that part, but the clitoris and the vaginal lips as well. basically anything that could give the woman pleasure from having sex. sometimes, when the males leave the woman alone for awhile they also sew up the vagina hole so they dont go sleeping around.