12oz personals

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

025_b1wolfagangebel.jpg

name:synaps

current status: on the bog

likes: solid chunks, charmin extra, flipping through magazines, fragrant aromas and feeling a few pounds lighter

dislikes: thai food, heavy flow, single-ply, the last corn kernel and misfires

ask me about: my revolutionary ALL NEW wet wipes for only 3 payments of $4.95

Originally posted by synaps@Aug 25 2005, 12:19 PM

BONUS

170852223_l.jpg

name: steph

current status: always available

dislikes: PPL that cnt msg back quick$%^7 LOL :D teehee

ask me about: myspace

church key: 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink!

71929414e7c7ab7bd572ed1270c303520_full.jpg

*censored picture

name: z to the izzack m to the orris

current status: sleep deprived

likes: growing a tail, iced coffee, 10 year old bourbon, nina simone, nine ball

dislikes: getting my shin tattooed, graffiti writers, high gas prices, pool tables that aren't level.

ask me about: being a mutant.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT+Aug 25 2005, 02:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty_habiT - Aug 25 2005, 02:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Aug 25 2005, 11:33 AM

I bet that girl Zach is the ultimate at taking it from behind.

Hahaha, so funny.

Seriously, what the hell is going on with the stitched butt crack?

[/b]

well as I said before I am a mutant. I grew a tail and had to have it removed. No joke. It was a polyneidal(sp?) cyst which is beleived to be derived from when we were once monkies. It is where your bodies creates an extra hole for a spine extension to emerge, so technically I started growing a tail. I also like I refer to it as when I had "dual exhaust".

I am waiting to say something about how its really from me getting gang raped or something.....haters.

• 2 weeks later...

100ARABS.jpg

THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHIT.

name: MR. MERO AKA JOEY MILLIONS AKA ON THE STREET LIKE DUTCH GUTS

current status: RUNNIN THE AVIARY.

likes: PAUL MASON WITH HEINEKEN CHASER, GETTIN MONEY, BEING EXCEPTIONALLY RUDE TO BITCHES. NORE'S FIRST ALBUM. ENSURE AND BLUNTS. PLAYING DRAW STRAWS WITH 3 HAZE BLUNTS AND ONE SHERM BLUNT. CHOPPIN WIT QUES AND WATCHIN NIGGAS NOSES BLEED. BITCHES THAT LIGHT MY CIGGARETTES AND GIVE ME BACKRUBS WHILE I TALK ON THE PHONE. BROADS IN HIGH HEELS AND A BRA WALKIN AROUND THE CRIB WITH NO PANTIES ON WHILE I WATCH REGGAETON VIDEOS AND SIP YAK.

dislikes: BITCHES THAT TALK TOO MUCH, BUT GOT NOTHIN TO SAY. NEW YORK PRICKS AND DICKS. BITCHES THAT WONT COME GET ME. BITCHES THAT CANT HANG OUT "IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING". CARS WITH NO NAVIGATION. DIRTY FITTED HATS. NIGGAS WITH GOOD HAIR WEARING DURAGS. BITCHES WITH NO CHEEKS WEARING "BOOTYLICIOUS" SWEATS. CHICKEN WING TITTIES. TINY NIPPLES. HAIRY PUSSY. UGLY FEET. UGLY BROADS.

ask about me: <---

MEROOOOOO

FREE PEP! 137

STREETS GOTTA

EAT, VOL. 1

Originally posted by alure@Sep 8 2005, 06:24 PM

chicken wing titties what the fuck are chicken wing titties? hahaha

TITTIES THAT BE ALL FLAT AND PRESSED UP ON A BITCH CHEST, LIKE HOW CHICKEN WINGS BE LOOKIN WHEN YOU BUY A WHOLE CHICKEN AT THE SUPERMARKET MY DUDE. TITTIES BE LIKE 4 METERS APART, I AINT WITH THAT SHIT. I LIKE TITTIES WHERE I DONT EVEN WANNA SUCK THE NIPPLE I JUST PUT THE WHOLE TITTY IN MY MOUTH IM TRYIN TO EAT A WATER BALLOON WITOUT CHEWIN, YOU FEEL ME? YEAH!

M E R O E

HELLBOUND

MLBTEAM!

mecca--05-arial_photo.jpg

(I'm the third brother from the right)

NAME: Ibn Abdullah Dawood AbuSulayman Shaheed Al Amreekee thumma Al Italee

CURRENT STATUS: Submission to Allah

LIKES: Good fragrances and fertile Women with an upright character and obediance to Allah. The smell of Ultra flat black krylon, my wife and kids, a smooth 9 millimeter that don't jam. Ramadan, Faith, Stroking my beard. Being a muslim, Not sweating material things much. Rooftops at night, Fresh sqeezed lemonade and ice.

DISLIKES: Rotten smells , Kids with no manners, people who oppress you with their ignorance and plain stupidity, Kufr and Shirk , People who don't know the difference between good advice and bad criticism.

PORK,BACON,HAM,......knowing I wasted another perfectly good hour or two on this site.

ASK ME ABOUT: There is none worthy of Worship except Allah, and MUhammad Is the messenger of Allah.

• 7 months later...

5916281_l.jpg

NAME: Qawee Naakeni oofoo Raakaasaa

CURRENT STATUS: Marination

LIKES: Firearms, hot ninja females, females from africa with sexy accents, women that speak spanish/arabic/farsi/oromo/vietnamese/russian, liberation politics

DISLIKES: g unit, those motherfuckers at the job.

ASK ME about: Posting on the block, heineken in all forms, Becks and Becks dark, shitty coffee, being broke

Archived