12oz personals

RumPuncher

green_eyes.jpg

Name: GreenOjos aka if it dont make dollars, it dont make cents.

Likes: kinky freaky nymphomaniac women, sex, art, music, movies, and tattoos.

Dislikes: stuck up bitches, when the toilet clogs, runnin on e, going to work, women drivers, undecisive people, video games.

Ask Me About: Your girlfriends favorite sexual positions and that thing i taught her last night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

name: The Sookinator

current status: working on a logo for my tshirt co

likes: 420 with my man, dog beach with my dog, clothes, shoes, when that burp that you've been trying to get out finally gets out nice and loud and very long, chocolate, being put to sleep before a root canal, artsy fartsy stuff, music, burritos with hot sauce, my homo friends, animal planet, the cute guy who walks his 2 pugs at the dog park, people on 12oz sending me awesome art work.

dislikes: dumb bitches who think they're bad ass, people who are cruel to animals

ask me about: the time i picked up a gay sailor

blingo.jpg

Name: Glik$, I got you covered all day, FREE OVAL...just kidding.

Current Status: Waiting for workers to leave the yard, listening to Slayer.

Likes: Slayer, 3 Inches of Blood, 15oz cans, Free paint, free clothes, rogan denim, clean trains, not being in jail, asian cuisine.

Dislikes: The mid-west, Australia (except ABC, thats my nigga), The west coast, freight writers who think they bomb. Kids who aren't from the boros repping them like they grew up there, people who talk about owning guns and throwing fists but never would in real life, Rusto Royal Blue.

Ask me About: Slayer and Sig Sauer firearms.

Sucker.png

Name: Something About Witty.

Current Status: Bored to Fuckshit Blvd. and back.

Likes: Lip rings, italian hippies, green tea, MOOGLE? (My hero)

Dislikes: Cockblocking, buffet sushi, international shipping costs, bad credit

Ask Me About: Not asking about whether I'm female.

Teddy_Bear.jpg

Name: Ymw

Current status: Still nautious from a cigar I smoked at a barbeque today.

Likes: Food from the illest deli in new york, food from the illest chinese restaurant in new york, taking midday naps with my girl, being in a good mood

hates: Loudmouths, fat children, over-bearing mothers, bad waiters/waitresses, the obnoxious, oblivious black 30 year old women who almost cause auto accidents with me on a daily basis.

ask me about: grinding it out, anything, misery, paper stacking.

1dc2861f.jpg

name: onesecondple

likes: montana hardcore, judge fuckin hatchett, flatboxes, oversized end to ends, cat face, polaroids, hitmen to kill signifigant others, day trains, gettin home 12 hours late, misspelling

dislikes: bullshit montana gold, internet gangsters, sporks, gettin yelled at, grey, roomates, 2x2's, workers

ask me about: internet prowlers,,,pedaphiles

Originally posted by Kilo7-@Jul 9 2003, 09:16 PM

eba00214918f00000005.jpg

Name: Bodice Ripper

Current Status: also not around much anymore

Dislikes: the states

Ask me about : rodents!

haha.

*update!

Current Status: Fighting back homelessness like it was the aliens in Aliens

Likes: girls, boys, weaponry, Praha, calligraphy and my bass

Dislikes: everything, and I've a well thought out reason for each thing too.....

Ask Me About: what's wrong with Ireland, rodents, and how many holes I plan to put in my father's forehead....

Originally posted by bodice_ripper+Aug 22 2005, 04:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bodice_ripper - Aug 22 2005, 04:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kilo7-@Jul 9 2003, 09:16 PM

eba00214918f00000005.jpg

Current Status: also not around much anymore

Dislikes: the states

Ask me about : rodents!

haha.

*update!

Current Status: Fighting back homelessness like it was the aliens in Aliens

Likes: girls, boys, weaponry, Praha, calligraphy and my bass

Dislikes: everything, and I've a well thought out reason for each thing too.....

Ask Me About: what's wrong with Ireland, rodents, and how many holes I plan to put in my father's forehead....

[/b]

How many holes do you plan to put in your fathers forehead? im guessing 3.. Seems a reasonable number :)

Name: Orgasm Addict

Current Status: Sunburned from the beach and hungover as fuck.

Likes: Gorgeous men with beautiful eyes, intelligence, open mindedness, graff, racking, fashion, music, ethnic food, sociology, traveling, dogs, good sex, good times, the beach.

Dislikes: Ignorance, arrogance, egos, no manners, haters, small towns, drama queens, being smothered, girls with gross feet, frat boy mentalities, men that jock dumb bitches like Paris Hilton.

Ask Me About: How I got molested last night by a guy AND his girlfriend... and I how I was fluent in 3 languages by the age of 10.

Originally posted by dumy+Aug 22 2005, 08:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Aug 22 2005, 08:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Aug 21 2005, 06:41 PM

german montana... c'mon.....

I used some this weekend..shit sprays nice dude..though i've never seen a paint can with more actual paint packed inside than a spanish montana..

[/b]

fuck some german montana, shits gross and thin and shitty crap. fuck it...

sorry, we're not all able to drop $5 a can on some mediocre paint that you can get for $3.75 from another company.

Some of us still rack our paint.

Sigh, I guess I'll just live the PRECIOUS HARDCORE GRAFFITI LIFESTYLE like a loser.

Guest beardo

36174659_l.jpg

Name: beardo

Current Status: never was, oatmeal cookies

Dislikes: animals, clutter, shaving

Ask Me About: anything completely irrelevant

Originally posted by dumy@Aug 22 2005, 09:07 PM

haha..you would know definitely..haha

i would know, and its preferance

im not the one flashin 100's and shit, i get most of my paint cheaper than you or the same way you guys do, so dont act like i use only hardcore or im a fuckin money machine......

Archived