craziest thing a black person has ever stole from you

2slim

the craziest thing ever said to my woman by an African American Male was...

"You know you want it, you know you wanna have sex with me....."

while she was trying sleep at a writers party waking up next to Ped with his pants down trying to fuck her...

followed by...

Star spitting in his face at the writers party the following week.

needless to say he was kicked out the house after the first incident.

thats sacramental for you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rob deer

"the aliens, they come out in the day an at night they hide behind the stars heh heh heh" - kredis quote (he's skitso)

"quit actin like a lil' baby!" -taxi cab passenger after swatting her 6 month old baby for cooing happily

"dude look like jon ritter" - fellow bank patron about the jon ritter looking manager

"dude I just took 10 hits of acid dude." - eljin on cheap blotter

"this is some real good 'dro" - the last man to rip me off

from last week

we gonna win dis game, on my momma - some dude who reminded me of bling bling on my basketball team. we lost.

let me point out that the people who say the evilest shit to me are all stoned white kids.

yea man,i seen black people beat the shit out of their kids,and talk shit to them like they dont know em...one went something like this:

at the bus stop..all conversation is the mom,the kid was too young to talk..

"you better sit yo little punk ass down"...."try me motherfucker,try me.." "i'll knock yo little bitch ass out" then the kid pointed to a bus passing by and made a sound like "buuuus"..."that aint our bus you dumb little motherfucker,i oughtta slap the shit out of you".."you dont know who you plain with little nigga"

ahhh the bus...full of great quotes..

"that man done caught up with that fag...if you a regular man,you aint gonna catch up with no fag"

"say,you worship hitler?"

around y2k on the bus in boston "you take 1999,turn it upside down,it say 666 pitchfork...thats how you know the devil comin!"

okay okay and i agree with that racist thing comment like you point that shit out youa racist or just insecure.

Anyhow, craziest thing i ever heard froma black person would have to be...

and take into accoutn that i hubng out with all the black kids at my white suburban school and can walk through any ghetto in town and be down with thugs cause ima hustler bitch...

here goes

"did you jus call me a nigger???"

Originally posted by robotripp

okay okay and i agree with that racist thing comment like you point that shit out youa racist or just insecure.

Anyhow, craziest thing i ever heard froma black person would have to be...

and take into accoutn that i hubng out with all the black kids at my white suburban school and can walk through any ghetto in town and be down with thugs cause ima hustler bitch...

here goes

"did you jus call me a nigger???"

that is decidedely unfunny.

no points awarded...

Originally posted by mr_president

dog robotrip's momma's cousin's lil baby nephew's baby father on his great great great grandpa's adopted sister's son's side of the family is black...

he can say 'nigga/nigger'

he practically is one!!!

:lol:

tease, youve really said a lot of things eluding to your lack of diversity in life too.

didnt you make a whole post about talking to some black guy? that was the whole story?

Originally posted by robotripp

There really are some stupid bastards in the world. Channel Zero just gets worse and worse.

This thread is bent. :twitch:

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

"Yo, I don't mean to be pissin' on your stairs, man..."

(me)"That's all right, it's biodegradable."

"Yeah, yeah...bio-dee-gradable..."

He was pretty drunk...

ROFLMAO thas fucken hilarious:lol:

Guest SayOne

powder make ya hyper, make ya hyper, make ya hyper,make ya, make ya, make ya hyper

^^^ crackin niggaz jaws, runnin hoes into walls!!!

• 7 months later...

bump. i couldn't pass this up.

girl to enemy: "BITCH! YOU KNOW WHO I AM! YOU OLD WOBBLE-OUT FACE HOE! turkey eatin bitch GURL DOWN!"

8 year old around valence & magnolia: "dewayne look that man got on some coochie sneakers!!!" (meant "gucci")

living in new orleans, i should be back with more

Me and some friends were looking for drugs downtown one day. We walked by this Jamaican guy with big dreadlocks who offered to sell us some. He siad "here, I'll give you my watch, give me the money and I'll go in and get it". So we did. Which was admittedly pretty dumb. We then noticed that the watch was in fact plastic. So we bang on the door to get our money back, to which he opens the door, sticks a gun in our face, and tells us to "get the fuck away from his house or he will blow our fucking faces off"....

SHIT WAS HILARIOUS!

sounds like fun. this, not verbatim, it was slangtastic when I heard, <span style='color:gold'> "never pass the roach back and forth with a woman, don't do it, roll up your own spliffs, that will fuck you up ººººøøøøøØØØغººº," "FIRECRACKER RIGHT IN THE PERPUºººa" </span>

this is after work, 12 am.... we will call him alib

alib: yo, wanna get some hoe tonite?

me: eh...... *laugh my ass off* what the fuck? i dun want no crack whores

alib: yo, some of them be looking ok though... they need money

me: i will go home and play with 5 sisters

alib: he looked at me *wtf*

um... yeah that's it

Originally posted by fuckedupafro

in my country we dont have black people as such, but we got aboriginals, they're like black people in america cuz they use the word nigga and shit but really they're not. and almost every day you'll hear something like this

"yo dawwggg, you quolleninoo, you wanna give us a dolla dawg, fuckin kinghit you if you dun maaann, you get wolloped up that tree *burp* fuckin get back heeer you whiiite cuunnt, wheres my dolla? empty yaaw pockets, is that a phone dawg? back up maann, my boyz are around the corner man, we know where you live dawg, shhh shh.. just give me your dolla man...come on dawwg.. white cunt *burp*.."

:lol:

Archived