I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

dee or devilush said they wanted to see the more heavier set, not as good looking members of 12oz...i just thought i oughta represent for the silent majority out there.

this is kind of a collabo, i hang out with Intangible Fame a lot so this is the both of us. im the one on the bottom in case your wondering.

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL99/802980/1621062/19304681.jpg'>

Intangi, you look so different. Did you do something to your hair?

eesang ha da?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

as much as i would love to post a pic and maybe have my lil ego stoked by the doaens of beautiful females in here fear/logic/common sense always wins out at the last second and i refrain.

i have to say, i am amazed and puzzledd by the amount of sexysexy females in here. just becasue i havent posted, doesnt mean i havent been watching. again, then i start to think, maybe i should post it. maybe they will think im cute...

then, it kicks in again, and no.

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

oooh. hey zack, are u too cool to answer emails? bleh.

i want a burger, but im getting surgery in 3 hours and they told me not to eat anything.. gggrrr.

camel lights.yay.

I didn't know I had any emails...I don't know which email I registered for this name

if you want to can mail me at zacko_morris@yahoo.com

I will search through email addy's to see if I can find your mail.

flaming hobo....yes we did. as soon as i took him over to my friends, my friends were immediately onto him "what chu write?" i felt bad.

he's really quiet! we smoked him out. i also flet bad because i had a ton of work to do and i had to get up early as well so it was a pretty uneventful evening.

but we invited him on friday to this one bar that has 25 cent pbrs and he seemed down to go. since all of our friends are going to be there.

and nomadawhat is even gonna be there. so it should be fun.

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Devilush

flaming hobo....yes we did. as soon as i took him over to my friends, my friends were immediately onto him "what chu write?" i felt bad.

he's really quiet! we smoked him out. i also flet bad because i had a ton of work to do and i had to get up early as well so it was a pretty uneventful evening.

but we invited him on friday to this one bar that has 25 cent pbrs and he seemed down to go. since all of our friends are going to be there.

and nomadawhat is even gonna be there. so it should be fun.

hahah..he's kind of an introvert but he's the funniest person i know...MAKE HIM DO PRANK CALLS..seriously...you will not regret it..as childish as that may seem...its too damn funny..some of the things he comes up with are just unbelievable..thanks for giving that fool something to do...im probably going out there in december if he's still living there..

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

hahah..he's kind of an introvert but he's the funniest person i know...MAKE HIM DO PRANK CALLS..seriously...you will not regret it..as childish as that may seem...its too damn funny..some of the things he comes up with are just unbelievable..thanks for giving that fool something to do...im probably going out there in december if he's still living there..

he did have funny things to say. we were all high watching king of the hill and laughed our asses off. but reminds me of some of my other friends. i just felt bad that we didnt have much to do that night. friday i hope that it will be fun. he's a nice guy overall.

he told me some stuff about you and your real name! ha-ha.

Archived