I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ********

rug? yeah....i like rags....mugged? yeah i been mugged....... thugged? yeah i been mugged by thugs that got rags...... hugs? i like hugs..... hugs from thugs that mug for rags? someday.....yup.....someday.

wastoids rep like whoa.....

holler...

Originally posted by ********

why you trynna make a gay love poem out of my dr. suess tribute twoards deliss, RAGSOE?

dont you know i got stock tip outlines to bust?

damn dude, you've wrote my name up like ten times in here, thanks for the props brutha-man...

that was rugs, dude.......rugs....not rags....rugs....rugs as in that fury spot above labia lips....not rags as in you.......rugs as in the thing you get to before coochie unless she shaved it off......

no disrespect.......

im just feeling extra anti gay today.......and its not cause im gay......its cause im tired of gays trynnna hit on me.

Originally posted by dELiSs

frate raper..i wish i could post a picture of my cousin's ass. ..or her whole body . the girl is only 14 and is a damn 36 C with a big asss. It's not just big-fat, it's toned and all curved nicely. Everyone knows her for her ass and nobody knows where the hell she got that. Shes all korean and people say dumb shit like"she must be part black.".. lemme see if i can get a flixture..damn that overdeveloped 14 year old.

14 Year olds scare me now that I'm older.I can NEVER tell how old girls are so I just set straight leave'em alone.I couldn't deal with ehehehehhe I'm only 15 "OH DEAR LORD I'M GOING TO JAIL"! YOUR 5 9 OR 10 AND YOU WANT TO SHRINK?why? don't you wanna look people in the eyes?

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Don't take me for some complete asshole(i am but not over stereo types "do you eat alot of rice?"j/k).What are you like 5 10 , I know it's not hard to dwarf some of the really tiny asian girls. One of my best friends is a Jap dudes huge like 6'3 240 he's a freak of nature people think he's Koren until they see his nutty grey/green skin HOLLA AVRO!

WOO WOO WOO get on that I need to see if you got back because I will remain a skeptic until you prove my ass wrong,

I'm aslo 6'3" and 240lbs. (minus a couple of inches and a few pounds).

I eat lots and lots of rice, there's a rice patty in my back yard.

holy shit mams, dood, you always have the funniest flicks....im spitting up my coffee as i type....

i cant believe i just scrolled through 20 some odd pages....

i also cant believe the rumor that seeks cut the samson locks?? true??

jades it a hottie......for sure...and yes i too am astounded by the number of fine ladies...nice indeed

also:

hesh's ethiopian gut

beardo from his master chair where he plans his take over of the world

tesser for being tesser, browner for browner, zesto for zesto

everyone else who made me laugh out hard

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Facet, isn't it great having your very own rice patty? You can have rice for breakfast lunch and dinner. If I wasn't watching my carb intake, I would have it as my inbetween meals too.

yes! i wear one of those hats when i harvest my rice too!

Archived