I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DEE38

ATTN YOU OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE: IT IS "OK" TO POST YOUR PHOTOS TOO......... YOU DAMN FAT FUCKING LURKERS, YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL TOO!! and i seriously mean that.

i want to see some of the follow:

crossed eyed girls

fat chicks

guys with 6 fingers on each hand

guys with mullets (which are actually wigs from a mullet wig store)

i want to see imperfection perfected. but eh. if everyone on here is beautiful and, eh whatever. i can live with that too.

=(

shiet..im cross eyed, fat, 6 fingered and have a mullet . whole packagre right heeere.

Originally posted by Vandal4Life

I always found that their looks are really irrelevant to their work.

yeah, of course. just cause someone looks good or bad or alien doesnt mean theyre a good or bad or worthwhile graffiti writer.

but, its interesting to me sometimes to see how their personalities and physical attributes are compared to their graffiti.

Originally posted by Facet

yeah, of course. just cause someone looks good or bad or alien doesnt mean theyre a good or bad or worthwhile graffiti writer.

but, its interesting to me sometimes to see how their personalities and physical attributes are compared to their graffiti.

i think youre more gangsta then youre graf

on a side note i dont know if people look like their pieces but i can definitely find peoples personalities portrayed in their pieces... just as much as i can see what people want to be seen as represented in their pieces... this isnt directed at you facet.. but moreso about what youre saying.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by El Mamerro

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/manequi3.jpg'>

There was a time when I thought of Mammero as a stand-up individual; a humanitarian, a philanthropist, a comedic genius of uncompromising intellectual standards unfettered by the whims of a self-absorbed society on the brink of a total discommunication with itself ...

... and then he goes and rocks a fucking SHINY BUTTON-UP SHIRT <---- !??!

What the fuck is the world coming to?

What happened to family values?

Where are the parents?

Why is Mammero wearing a fucking SHINY BUTTON-UP SHIRT?

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

There was a time when I thought of Mammero as a stand-up individual; a humanitarian, a philanthropist, a comedic genius of uncompromising intellectual standards unfettered by the whims of a self-absorbed society on the brink of a total discommunication with itself ...

... and then he goes and rocks a fucking SHINY BUTTON-UP SHIRT <---- !??!

What the fuck is the world coming to?

What happened to family values?

Where are the parents?

Why is Mammero wearing a fucking SHINY BUTTON-UP SHIRT?

das my nigga...and you know...my nigga speak the truth.

Archived