I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Zack Morris

who is hot when they are covered in thier own vomit and still trying to drink whiskey?

that's the only time i think i look hot.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

no you are. i always have to be the elfin fairy. just because i listen to kenny loggins doesnt mean im a fairy... get on aim Herbert wed better sort this out before our big duel.

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin

whaa?!:eek:

Don't worry when Dirty says "me" he really means "intangiblefame" hes just gets confused sometimes...

And you cant deny the sexyness that pours off of ctrl+alt+del...His mom even agrees...well atleast she tells him hes "special" and by special she means "sexy."

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

You in polyesther suit with snot all over your face would be the hottest pic on this thread. By the way, why is an asian girl having a booty a long shot?

When I think of asian girls I think of these tinny little girls that I could bench and snappppp in half. They also have alot of brothers/friends in leather jackets that look like they would chop me in a second.....oh oh and long side burns dyed blond! I've met a handful of asian girls with bootys but they weren't my thing because they were nerds or hated white fellas.One day I will met a asian girl with a sweet ghetto booty and will marry and kill trains togather and her family will call me QUALOW(SP what ever the asian kids call white kids white devil or something)

WOO WOO WOO booty you say?post that up!

The snot flick will be scanned soon,I'm not wearing a poly suit but it's funny.

Archived