I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ubejinxed

ok i just got the privilege of seeing mister kilo7 and i'll testify to the fact he's an attractive male!

dang! now i really wanna see Kilo...

Originally posted by Devilush

rooooooar steve. you are mos def good looking. you are one of those guys that should be added to that "beautiful men in the world..." thread. seriously.

you got mail!

wow. :eek:

you're way too kind Devilush....and on top of that...entirely too cute. You remind me of someone....just can't place it.

Guest FlamingHobo

all this lovey dovey being nice bullshit is getting out of hand...you all think you're ugly so keep it that way.on the other hand..devilush did you end up meeting my homie or no???

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

all this lovey dovey being nice bullshit is getting out of hand...you all think you're ugly so keep it that way.on the other hand..devilush did you end up meeting my homie or no???

not quite yet. we are meeting up after work. instead of going over to my house, we might just eat out since i have a ton of homework to work on. i know he drinks....is he vegan at all?

Guest FlamingHobo

not quite yet. we are meeting up after work. instead of going over to my house, we might just eat out since i have a ton of homework to work on. i know he drinks....is he vegan at all?

heh..no he's not even close to vegan...he's got a cool pirate ship tattoo though...:)

Guest FlamingHobo

Wonderful!!! We’ll have so much fun. Heh…watch him call you and complain on how much of a looser I am.

haha i doubt it...i don't really do the phone thing...im digital in the 2k3 ya diiiig...im sure you guys are gonna have fun...as i sit in school all night..i can't wait to fucking move.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

dee or devilush said they wanted to see the more heavier set, not as good looking members of 12oz...i just thought i oughta represent for the silent majority out there.

this is kind of a collabo, i hang out with Intangible Fame a lot so this is the both of us. im the one on the bottom in case your wondering.

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL99/802980/1621062/19304681.jpg'>

Archived