I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

dont mind disco bryso, he's just some herb on the internet who has nothing better to do, than to dig into peoples personal lives, so he can try and dis them on the intrnet...

isnt that right jerk off?

he's a toy, it's really of no consequence.

why don't you just come out front seeking. this button pushing is ridiculous.. I mean it's funny and everything, but really now what are you trying to prove?

ANNOUNCEMENT: when I joined this board I thought seeking was a prick so I entered the following terms into google.com: "********" to see what there was to see. yes, I wanted to find some sappy photo of you with cheesy smile riding a horse on the beach.. then I wanted to post it on this board because there are a lot of people here who dislike you, so there's an established audience for that sort of thing.

but I didn't do that, I didn't post your real name or even a link to one of the many sites with embarassing photos. I don't know why I didn't, maybe it's because I've grown to respect you and the fact you've continued in spite of persistent nay-saying.

yes, perhaps I invaded seeking's "privacy", although the information I found was readily available, but the point is you're acting like a child, man. you're responsible for airing your dirty laundry out on the internet, not me, and if you're gonna get all butthurt everytime someone looks at the pages you should just leave the internet to those that can handle its impersonal nature.

don't kill the messenger, just pay attention to the message. if you're paranoid of someone "digging into your life" maybe you shouldn't make it so easy.. especially for those john law types, eh?

if it's an apology you want fine, I'm sorry. I, disco bryso, apologize to you, seeking innocence, for prying into areas of your life that you intended to keep private.

dont act like i didnt bring it to you directly. i posted that shit just now, because you were trying to call someone else out on not wirting, when the fact is that you dont even fucking write!

ohhh, you looked up my name and found some shit... bitch, lets put your name into google and see what we get. not a god damn thing, cause as far as the world at large is concerned, you dont fucking exist.

so go ahead, keep hating me and keep digging. maybe you should IM my family members again, trying to get more info that way....

oh, but I'm the one who takes the internet too seriously?

Originally posted by seeking

dont act like i didnt bring it to you directly. i posted that shit just now, because you were trying to call someone else out on not wirting, when the fact is that you dont even fucking write!

ohhh, you looked up my name and found some shit... bitch, lets put your name into google and see what we get. not a god damn thing, cause as far as the world at large is concerned, you dont fucking exist.

so go ahead, keep hating me and keep digging. maybe you should IM my family members again, trying to get more info that way....

oh, but I'm the one who takes the internet too seriously?

yes, you did a good job of bringing it to me direct, swearing and using lots of exclamation marks. I'll admit I felt intimidated for a few moments. it was my fault for contacting your sister, but when I did I was kind. I was trying to congratulate her for her unique, well written stories. it really had nothing to do with you..

very little of what you said is true, but this "cause as far as the world at large is concerned, you don't fucking exist" is right on. I battle with that everyday. I think all of us should.. I have no illusions of grandeur, I know what I am.

"when the fact is you don't even fucking write!". I concede that it is partially true. right now I would not call myself a writer, but an inactive one. I have however been writing for 8 years. and after all that time I have learned that graffiti means absolutely zero to "the world at large". so I'm taking a break to figure out why I bother with letters at all. do I need a handstamp to re-enter the graffiti community?

Guest Ted Wakowski

Orangasloth? Impossible.

I already have this category nailed.

Actually, pick any two wild, disgusting animals and I'm surely a product of at least 2 of them.

As a dancer I've been described as an anorexic elephant being shot at. No joke.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

My dad owns a liquor store

my mom owns a drycleaning business

my sister owns a Korean restaurant

my brother is a taekwando champion

I sell kimchee on the street corner

no rice patty in the livingroom, just the backyard and the rooftop

40iezzzzzz clean clothes brawling and RICE lets get married!

Archived