I want to see YOU.

DEE38

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Yeah I hear you, that's the stereotype or norm for the most part.

But there are those of us out there who aren't tiny and like guys regardless of color. I better not say too much, people might mistake me for a hoe or something.

10,000 won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

This is wack now. Dee it was a really cool thread, but I think everyone that was gonna post pictures posted..... remember the wet tshirt thread? It was all dope for a while, and then it got all wack because people just started talking.

http://jon.jbagroup.net/pix/shutup.gif'>

What are you trying to say?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: The real deal Holyfield...

dammit fame!! i was having fun pretending to be the asian chunk. and everyone thought it was really us too.

if i wasnt paranoid i would post my picture because like my mom says, im special...besides the 12ozers i talk to already know what i look like anyways...

aim.L33H4RV3Y0SW4LD if you really want to know what i look like.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Yeah I hear you, that's the stereotype or norm for the most part.

But there are those of us out there who aren't tiny, I feel like an amazon sometimes when I'm around those little Asian girls.

And for the record I happen to like guys regardless of color.

I better not say too much, people might mistake me for a hoe or something.

Don't take me for some complete asshole(i am but not over stereo types "do you eat alot of rice?"j/k).What are you like 5 10 , I know it's not hard to dwarf some of the really tiny asian girls. One of my best friends is a Jap dudes huge like 6'3 240 he's a freak of nature people think he's Koren until they see his nutty grey/green skin HOLLA AVRO!

WOO WOO WOO get on that I need to see if you got back because I will remain a skeptic until you prove my ass wrong,

frate raper..i wish i could post a picture of my cousin's ass. ..or her whole body . the girl is only 14 and is a damn 36 C with a big asss. It's not just big-fat, it's toned and all curved nicely. Everyone knows her for her ass and nobody knows where the hell she got that. Shes all korean and people say dumb shit like"she must be part black.".. lemme see if i can get a flixture..damn that overdeveloped 14 year old.

Archived