Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

Hahhaha!! Only in California.

Three nine year old kids caught with individually wrapped "nickel" bags of marijuana for sell to classmates? You guys training gangstas over there or what?

i used to know a 7 year old kid who ran heroin on his bmx for his dad, so a couple 9 year olds sellin weed aint nothin

Guest willy.wonka

california

i knew a 5 year old that would smoke weed..no biggie

Guest 150's~

I knew this 3 year old kid. Once he learned how to walk he learned how to smoke. Ni**a wasn't holdin' the smoke in right so we had to smack him up with the 9 milli, ya' heard me. Gangsta lol

Hell yeah. I pack 10 twomps in my little sister's lunch box every morning so she can do my runs at her high school sucka'. It's nothing but chronic for those kids.

I saw it on the news earlier that a 4 year old gave their teacher a bag of pot for xmas. I can't remember what state. Kindergardeners rockin'

Guest socrates

I'd kill my kid if they got caught for that shit

it's bad for business

i seriously know a 5 year old whos blazed it...i kinda feel sorry for him...his dads fuckin crazy....kids got a knife and everything...that kids gonna be straight g...

Guest MyCockBleeds

ID KILL MY KID IF HE EVER DID DRUGS, FUCK THAT, THAT SHIT IS NOT GOING TO BE IN MY FAMILY, FUCK THAT

Originally posted by deznatori

I saw it on the news earlier that a 4 year old gave their teacher a bag of pot for xmas. I can't remember what state. Kindergardeners rockin'

i herd about that..

some funny shit

Originally posted by deznatori

thats fucking crazy.

seems like the same old shit to me. things never change, it's always gonna be all good in the hood.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this