Avacado+Sugar+Milk

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
peanut butter sandwiches on toast with dry cereal on top is great.

apple pie with a slice of velveeta chees is beautiful (its big in rural kentucky).

i saw my friend eat a cold slice of cheese pizza with capn crunch and ovaltine powder sprinkled on top. that was ill.

i used to enjoy apple cinnamon cheerios with sweet tea instead of milk. nasty.

the best for now is biscuits, fried shrimp and coleslaw, sandwich style.

and RW Knudsens fruit spritzers are the best buyable drink. its like 70-95% juice, but tastes like heavenly soda.

It's fitting that this is dude's only post.

theres a few things in here that i think would make me throw up, which is saying a lot. this thread makes dee look a little crazy btw.

i like eggs rice and ketchup.

or avacado, soy/salt and rice.

ricotta cheese and salt on anything. or by itself.

peanut butter on anything is good.... so anything with peanut butter doesnt count niggers.

i dont really eat it anymore but... bbq sauce, cottage cheese, and potato chips

i guess im less adventures on the food tip cause i eat out for meals, or just stick to basic packaged snacks.

i wish i could stop eating suggary ass foods, but i cant.

ALOT OF YOU ARE ASKING HOW I EAT THAT SHIT. NO NOT A SMOOTHIE! ALTHOUGH I'M SURE IT WOULD BE EQUALLY AS GOOD.. MAYBE..BUT I JUST SCOOP OUT SOME SOFT RIPE AVACADOS IN A BOWL, THROW SOME SUGAR ON IT, AND POUR SOME MILK ON IT TOO. MIX IT A LIL (BUT DON'T BREAK UP THE AVACADO) AND EAT. HEAVEN ON EARTH.ALSO............ IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MILK THING..JUST CUT THE AVACADO IN HALF, TAKE THE PIT OUT. YOU KNOW THAT HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR AVACADO? FILL THAT UP WITH SOME SUGAR. AND START EATING IT LIKE THAT. DELICIOUUUUUUUUUUUUS.ALOT OF PEOPLE EAT AVACADOS WITH SALT AND SHIT. I TELL THEM I EAT IT WITH SUGAR! USUALLY WE GIVE EACHOTHER THE "WTF'S?" BUT DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT. MY MOTHER IN LAW EATS HER AVACADOS WITH A FRESHLY MADE TORTILLA AND SOME SALT. I THOUGHT THAT WAS WAAAAAAAAY WEIRD./CAPSLOCKoff

capslockthursday? sorry, i missed the memo. fuck, i would grub on your m-i-l's snack. fresh homemade tortillas on their own are crazy, with avacados? fuck. yes.

im eating leftover stove top and was thinking about how i love when my grandma is making real stuffing and i can smell the onion and celery simmering in a large amount of butter.

mr abcs brother eats vegemite and peanut butter sammiches. i didnt get the opportunity to try them yet.

no, but along with my dreams of real stuffing, i was thinking about candied yams.

ooh! maybe you guys havent tried this one: a sweet potato with butter, salt and pepper like a baked potato. yum...

xoxox that sounds like the muthafucking JUMPOFF. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!and harvey, can i get an amen???this is what my sisters boyfriend does.. he crushes ice, snow cone steeze type ice.. adds some sweet condensed milk, some AVACADO ice cream... mix, violllllla. shit is the bomb. avacado ice cream should be easily found at any asian/filipino store that sells frozen goods. it also works REALLY REALLY well with purple yam ice cream, as well as macapuno aka coconut ice cream.amennnnnnnnn

grilled cheese with french fries jammed in there along with the cheese.

toast with peanut butter and sliced bananas.

salt on apple slices.

an italian bread roll with plain potato chips where you would usually put meat. [good substitute for us vegetarians, hah.]

carrots dipped in ketchup.

that's all i can think of right now... but there's a shit load of weird things i eat.

My cuban grandmother turned me on to avocados or tomatoes with salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar drizzled over it. Shit is bomb on sandwiches.

As a kid in hawaii, we would make apples and partially unripe mango's and put them in soy sauce, vinegar with some pepper. I havent had that in probably 8 years, but ii remember it was surprisingly good

i like blending, one of my favorates 'moogralt'.

3 parts beer Beer(malt liquor works best)

1 part steak

1 part corn

and 1 part pigs blood

mix it blend it until it turns into soup, and then sip it slow, its a family favorite...

as well as macapuno aka coconut ice cream.amennnnnnnnn

this all sounds like filipino stuff.....i went to albertsons the other day and there was this new brand of ice cream that had like every type of filipino ice cream flavor u could think of including coconut and halo halo ice cream.

Archived