Avacado+Sugar+Milk

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WebsterUno

mmm, that sounds bomb!

yeah, elotes!

how about jicama, coconut and watermelon!

with some chili and lemon!!! mmm-mmm-MMMMMMM!

Milk with sugar and rice is the shieet!

Originally posted by ragsoe505

i'm from new mexico, so we eat our avocado traditionally, either with salt, or made into guacamole. mmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmm thats about right.

yeah i love avocado i bought 6 one time and sat and ate all of them at once.. hurt my tummy but shit is fucking off the hook.. avocado is good with anything..i cut em up and put salt on them with toasted bread in a sammich..mmm

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

Originally posted by sugoione

my grandpops substitutes the butter on the grilled cheese for penut butter. a weirdo no doubt...

PB-GC?

iiiinnnnnteresting....

orange juice and cocoa pebbles

tostones with garlic,ketchup, and mayonaise and adobo

conch with green bananas and mad onions and olive oil

tang with vanilla ice cream

or taco bell "fire" sauce on white rice with tosino and pig ears

When i go to Puerto Rico I eat wierder stuff, i get to mixin food and get bugged out results

:D

Originally posted by WebsterUno

I dont like mayo, or sour cream.

That sounds nasty to me.

casek, Ill think about em, but

I do know, that this stuff, can go

on almost anything!!!

http://www.tapatiohotsauce.com/images/sizes3.gif'>

thanl god tapatio is sold nationwide, or what would us new mexicans do? alure, beardo, webster, where you at burquenos? green chile, cholula, red chile, arroz con pollo, tamales, tostadas, mantanzas(pig roast), enciladas, little anitas, los cuates, garcias kitchen, barelas coffee house, robertos, carne asada, carne adovada, menudo, posole, god i miss home...

here are a few moldy oldies, my tastes on these combos run pretty fickle so use at your own discretion:

Ghetto Kettle Corn

Popcorn+1 part Salt+2 parts Sugar=

-I picked this one up from my 86 year-old grandfather. you can't go wrong getting culinary suggestions from someone who's been eating solid foods for over 80 years. you should take care when preparing the ghetto kettle corn so you do not pass blindly over the delicate balance between too much and not enough. taste the popcorn as you are adding the salt and sugar and adjust your portions accordingly.

Grumba's JellyQue

One bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce+One bottle Welch's Concord Grape Jelly

-This recipe outlasted its creator. a close friend of my stepdad, an eccentric genius, like all his friends, stumbled upon this wonderful combo. he originally served this sauce with meatballs letting them cook in the sauce at low heat throughout the day. if you dare to try any of these suggestions, this is the one that tops them all.

basically the idea is to procure two identically sized bottles, one of bbq, the other of jelly, and to fuse them together through the highly technical art of simmering at a low temperature for three to four hours. you'll get the best sauce if you fuse as long as possible, I'd say five hours for primo jellyque, but that's only if you're picky. three hours is just fine. while the sauce is simmering remember to check back every 10-15 minutes, even more frequently in the beginning so you can find the maximum time the sauce can be left unattended before it burns to the bottom of the pan. let the sauce cool completely before putting it into tupperware if you'd like to store the sauce for later cooking. it works best to actually cook the meat in the sauce as I said before, but I really could careless what you guys are eating.

and for dessert:

one side of fries + one chocolate milkshake.

I never really liked this one, but my sisters loved it. so perhaps it's a hormonal thing. there are a variety of prospective methods of "fusion" in this instance. I would suggest using the milkshake as a sort of dipping sauce.

my apologies if any of this has already been posted or if you want those two minutes of your life back. sorry, again.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

thanl god tapatio is sold nationwide, or what would us new mexicans do? alure, beardo, webster, where you at burquenos? green chile, cholula, red chile, arroz con pollo, tamales, tostadas, mantanzas(pig roast), enciladas, little anitas, los cuates, garcias kitchen, barelas coffee house, robertos, carne asada, carne adovada, menudo, posole, god i miss home...

werd..i'm backing up what he said!! 505! aha

Originally posted by effyoo

why does everone like diniguan? Isn't that the stuff made from blood?

Michado is the shit.

Putang ina mo.

not many people seem to like that dish just because it is made out of pigs blood. but if you go past that, it really does taste good. there are only two people in my family that really dig it.

i love chiken adobo. we're gonna have a graduation picnic and the people that are attending are filipino. home cookin.

Guest WebsterUno

Baguong and Pandisal sandwiches!

Philipine delight! hahahahaaha

Ragsoe-My mom used to work at Lil Anitas...Dude,

Indian Tacos were my favorite shit!!! I forget

what street it was on, Ill ask her when I go home

for lunch, and drop it here later. Memories man!

Guest WebsterUno

Baguong and Pandisal sandwiches!

do any of you philipinos eat that stuff?

Ragsoe, Cerillos St. in Santa Fe,

or El Puente? She wasnt too sure on it though.

Originally posted by DEE38

** Avacado+Sugar+Milk **

Who else likes this??... I feel like i'm the only one in the world that eats avacado like this. God dayum, this combo is great. What's some weird combinations you all like to eat? You know.. like "a 40, pussy, and cheese" or something. Oranges/Pineapples/Apples with soy sauce and vinerger is off the hook too. Oh please do share..

damn i didnt think anyone else ate that shit. i used some evaporated milk though.

what you know about. ginnatan ( cant spell it) , you know the soup with bannas and coconut milk ,and other stuff. now thats some good shit.

my lola makes the best filipino food i have ever eaten.

how bout' champarado, curry curry ( spelled wrong) w/ bagaong, cant forget adobo, or nalaga?

my personal favorite is aroscaldo?:D

got to go and get me some Lucky Chances? that shit is always open!

"i'll hab a tosilog , and a cokesilog, and a halo halo silog ......

Guest WebsterUno

^^^hahaha...most of my workmates

are filipino. Man, filipino honeys are cute!

They bring bomb food when we have potlucks.

Adobo, Shanghai, and Pancit, mmmmmmm..

Halo halo...that too! Thats a tasty combo drink!

Man, ever had Corn and Cheese Ice Cream???

Re: Re: Avacado+Sugar+Milk

Originally posted by patatasbrava

how bout' champarado, curry curry ( spelled wrong) w/ bagaong, cant forget adobo, or nalaga?

my personal favorite is aroscaldo?:D

champorado......breakfast of champions

kari kari...mmm peanut butter heaven. mmmm

nilaga....hot shit! my mom made the best nilaga.

we have superstar here and they serve tapsilog tocino and other stuff. mmmmm

Re: Re: Re: Avacado+Sugar+Milk

Originally posted by Devilush

champorado......breakfast of champions

kari kari...mmm peanut butter heaven. mmmm

nilaga....hot shit! my mom made the best nilaga.

we have superstar here and they serve tapsilog tocino and other stuff. mmmmm

no, my Lola makes the best nilaga.. j/p

superstar is hella good too. and hella cheap

i just thoght about ube icecream , now that is the shit, my favorite brand is mitchell's though i dont really the magnolia brand that much.

Archived