Homosexual Entonces or Gay Niggas for short

Guest Ted Wakowski

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001+Jan 19 2006, 10:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stereotype V.001 - Jan 19 2006, 10:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JuanSinMiedo@Jan 19 2006, 12:20 AM

Gay%20Batman.jpg

Batman voluntad cogida un manojo de sin hogar casa de plantas para amistad. Yo necesidad krylon. Kyrlon para mi bunghole. Yo soy cornholio!!!!!!!

[/b]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

from the scary ass squirrels thread

Originally posted by Flavicon+Jan 25 2006, 04:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Flavicon - Jan 25 2006, 04:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I forgot about furries. Wish it stayed that way...

squirrel_lingerie_c.jpg

[/b]

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Jan 25 2006, 11:41 PM

you think people wack off to this shit or what?

<!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Jan 25 2006, 11:46 PM

I dont.

But I bet someone does.

funtimeparty for the kill..

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Dawood@Jan 29 2006, 07:36 PM

OOOOH ,MAN Philly cheese, that looks tasty.

Every Vegetarian I ever knew was a bonerack, not that being a bonerack is a bad thing if youre into that kind of thing.

I eat meat, and I'm on the meaty side,

Man philly cheese...

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Feb 4 2006, 10:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Feb 4 2006, 10:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Rude&InTheNude@Feb 5 2006, 04:35 PM

Oprah was annoying. She was constantly interrupting him and trying to put words in his mouth.

uhhh, first time watching oprah? she does that in every interview

[/b]

Originally posted by MrChupacabra+Feb 7 2006, 05:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrChupacabra - Feb 7 2006, 05:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Feb 7 2006, 03:26 PM

Your body is like wtf man?  Dont shove that shit in me its too early.  But once you get used to it, you start needing it.

[/b]

HAHAHAHAH

What was he talking about?