Homosexual Entonces or Gay Niggas for short

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck@Dec 18 2005, 07:25 AM

I have recently become tired of buying shitty made clothes and am interested in making my own "gear". I'm sure there are courses you can take somewhere to teach you how to sew garments and what not but due to my new geographical location, I do not have access to many of the worlds finer instructional offerings.

I have looked all over google and come up with a bunch of shit that is either books for sale on sewing or pages that say for beginners and then offer shitty diagrams and termonology that only a seasonded OG seamster would know.

I have been toying with the idea of just taking appart clothing that i have that fits just the way i like it and replicating the patern but this could be costly and if shit doesnt go right i have just destroyed something that i like.

If anyone can drop some better links or some science on the topic it would be greatly appreciated.

Dude that is mad gay. :lol:

yeah dumy? your one to talk

"He takes me profusely again with a grin on his face and invites me back to his home anytime. I left shortly there afterward and I've haven't seen them since. That old couple gave me a memory I'll never forget and hope they are still doing alright.

so word, Tess..good job.."

So was the old man as gentle the next time?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by Zack Morris@Dec 30 2005, 11:09 AM

so its official, the first I move into my first apartment without room mates or anyone else around to bother me. I am excited as hell to get to walk around butt ass naked scratching my ass and masturbating at the same time and not getting yelled at for it. To top it off its one a street that has some of the most beautiful old victorian style houses in my city....sorry to make a stupid thread but I had to tell someone....there will be a picture thread coming soon probably after I get moved in

The title of the thread is "Freedom...finally" too!!

Zack, you might have pulled a come-from-behind victory for gayest thread/quote of the year....how do you feel?