Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/05/2024 in all sections

1. Hi! I moved to Indianapolis. i started tattooing. i got a dog. I’ve been sober like 12 years. life is cool hi
    9 points
  2. At the moment: For art's sake I'm working on a sculpture. 18" tall, 3D printed for the concept, just need to bond the pieces together, sand it, and paint it. The goal is to create a mold that can be used to cast from. We'll see. My motivation for art has been lagging lately. For design sake I'm mostly working on stadium retail design I just finished the San Francisco Giants team store at Oracle Park. Currently, working on the San Francisco 49ers stadium store, Tennessee Titans stadium store, the Everton team store in the new Everton stadium in Liverpool, and just kicked off the stadium store for the Baltimore Ravens.
    8 points
  3. Yesterday was my Friday My stacking skills are amazing my clones are fire room is so full got home and saw a rainbow that appeared so low to the ground. I’ve never seen anything like it. View is from my back stairway which is third floor up. Rainbow is center of pic almost seems like a second rainbow above? But i watched and it never formed fully went down to the alley for a different view center of pic it’s been raining since Tuesday Pups cant go outside so they just daydream out the window. another rainbow Sam and his 8:30. That’s what we call it because at 8:30 his dad gives them their night time treat. But he starts buggin at about 8 today was laundry day and Sam is such a big help. And the one time he’s allowed to roll on the sheets is when they get changed out. IMG_5826.mov he also likes to help sort laundry IMG_5827.mov
    6 points
  4. She’s a Boxer/Black Mouth Cur mix shes insane and i love her to bits
    6 points
  5. Thanks @Schnitzelfor sending Me a reunion shirt which I can now confirn reciept of after a day which saw Me heading beachward only to have fate preclude Me from getting where I intended with My van, only having been serviced yesterday, deciding to not allow Me to leave the suburb I work from. So this thread is My attempt to offset and to combat the pessimistic view I have of this world at times by being recognisant of those whose altruistic deeds see them give with the intent of being loved and valued in a way that money will never be able to substitute as the currency of exchange. Also shoutout to @Some1for helping Me with My ESTA visa last time I was visiting the USA as another act by a forum member that will always see 12oz as My favourite internet community of all. So yeah, if someone on this forum or in real life has helped you out in some way or been generous with their time and energy in the same way My new mechanic friend (and friend of the infamous "Maddog" as featured below) Adrian did last night with teaching Me about My van's mechanics, then use this thread to shout them out.
    5 points
  6. We have a mouse same IS gonna get every last bit of peanut butter out of that lil kong these lil weeds or whatever have such a great fade went to the laundromat after physical therapy. 10 min bus ride each way. 55 minutes inside the laundromat. And all this is done bed made i dont like much on the walls where I sleep They couldn’t wait to get on the bed clothes hung donation pile made I’ll clean the kitchen later got these snacks at the family dollar next to the laundromat. Fridays are the days I allow myself a snack with a redbull. these are my favorite sweet snack the snack mix tastes old. I always forget to check the expire date at family dollar figures currently chillin. I wanted to get super baked and learn how to chill on this super weathery day. it’s rained, hailed and snowed already today. The dogs ready to sack out for a bit. Sam doin his manicure
    5 points
  7. He’s the perfect guy for the thigh, fast and gentle and heals so easy here’s a few he’s done for me crass logo misfits skull TATS on knee ROA on knee gimp mask devil head approx 14 years old! tribal by ankle palms
    5 points
  8. aye whats up! Finally recovered my log in. Been a rough year but i still been out here painting trains and getting dirty (in the words of KIR). Finally got a good bag to carry paint that can also carry my camera..hopefully drop some good flicks in my thread again soon. feel bad dropping iphone flicks in that thread as most folks here got better quality photos here, i feel like. but its also been ages since i uploaded from a mobile phone so i dont know much about it. maybe just stuck in my ways using a pc...finally bought a god damn scanner to listen to freights. @mr.yuck @One Man Bannedthanks for always yelling at me to post flicks in my thread and keeping it in my head. hope ur doing well dawg
    5 points
  9. POST YOUR BEST/WORST TATTOOS HERE So I’ve been fascinated with really badly done tattoos for years. I love seeing old ass tattoos that were done before certain techniques and styles developed in tattooing over the years. I love misspelled tattoos and toy graffiti tattoos. I look at bad tattoos more than good ones so much that I created a meme page on Instagram based around only sucky tattoos, if you’ve ever seen the sucky panther tattoo, that was my fault I’m gonna start off and share some bangers here but I wanna see what 12oz got!! It could be shitty tattoos of yours, tattoos you saw in the wild, toy shit, anything goes, just no cock tats please -> SUCKY PANTHER TATTOOS <- so I started a tattoo “trend” that got out of hand over a viral shitty panther tattoo I posted on Instagram and dubbed it the sucky panther. Really great artists now mash up the sucky panther into really amazing tattoos on the daily. I began obsessed with them and so glad it’s a thing now, I post em on @suckypanther @suckytattoos would love to hear if you have ever seen any out there in the wild or have one yourself!
    4 points
  10. Quarter sized ROA by Donnie Kizzee clown above is Henry Hablak sternum ROA by Katja Ramirez cherub under is Bert Krak rose and tribal by Carlos Truan dog above it is Jef Whitehead devil beside it is Tony Hundahl 🥹 i love tats
    4 points
  11. Damn.. A guy can dream can't he?
    4 points
  12. I had hundreds to process so apologies if it took a little while. Orders that went free also got priority. You’ll get them though.
    4 points
  13. At this spot bacon cheeseburger is the only pizza I ever get
    3 points
  14. Naw….. Sam got swag…. More like this….
    3 points
  15. You should give him corn rows once the broccoli top gets out of control long.
    3 points
  16. Sam lookin dope with the fresh body cut!
    3 points
  17. Unfortunately, they were the police.
    3 points
  18. Ah my favorite kind of butthole
    3 points
  19. I love a retarded panther head
    3 points
  20. lotta potential content for this thread
    3 points
  21. @One Man Bannedi got my shit together now! this summer im bringin flicks or im buying you a pizza
    3 points
  22. Bruh. Do you even channel 0? Post that stupid sounding shit!
    3 points
  23. Their customer support sucks, been on the phone with them for the past 4.5hrs. All I get is George Micheals on loop.
    3 points
  24. This guy stayed at my house a while ago... Tagged my fridge with magnets. It's still there lol
    3 points
  25. This pretty much makes the case that sees MJ as innocent. Think I posted here before but the fact he got too much power and control in this world of cubts that seek to chop down those that get too high in whatever domain or arena threatens whatever "control" someone (or some org) claims to have.
    2 points
  26. @misteraventhe 12oz computer is actually pretty rad
    2 points
  27. Idk hard to tell if she boutta whip out a shlong or not...
    2 points
  28. that dude is clearly already taken
    2 points
  29. ^that chick is not even bad looking. It’s just a slightly weird pic. I bet she has pics were she looks real dope.
    2 points
  30. 2 points
  31. I’m going to have to veto this one. This shit is weird….but pretty cool.
    2 points
  32. Yeah, that's this fool Burn and his homies. Burn's arond my age and still getting it. OG from the 90's. One of the few cats who actually sticks around in this city. Most writers come and go down here, kill shit for like a year then either dissapear or hide out on the freights or legal walls. Burn's a straight up bomber. Usually if you see a TWSK, it's him.
    2 points
  33. 2 points
  34. Posted! I wanna see what 12oz has to share, I’m kind of tired of ig. Idk if it belongs in channel zero or art and design but it’s in art and design rn
    2 points
  35. The T.mp4 @T4M*on a Monday morning refusing to let the weekend die
    2 points
  36. hey hey, still alive here! @larscopenhagen on other platforms
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00