Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/02/2024 in all sections

1. ^ Junior Division 17 and under
    6 points
  2. Correct, a historical figure series that I've recently started. Completed already are: Su Tissue and Harriet Tubman. Currently on the bench: Sojourner Truth, Rachel Corrie, and Alice Bag. The 'to-do list' is far too lengthy to list here...
    4 points
  3. 6e56f815a36540f2bc959bbff46e0b2e.mov 3d530215864f44b4a551dd546025a50d.mov
    4 points
  4. Until Mauler can post images I can try to help by posting this rad print I bought over the weekend.
    3 points
  5. Double bacon cheeseburger with jalapeños and bbq sauce.
    3 points
  6. Was 18 or 19. Me and a close friend were painting walls and hoppers on a small rail spur way out in the sticks. Only met one other person via the oontz. And they weren't even a full time oontzer. I still think they only made an account to rightfully call us out for hitting some walls way to close to the yard they were painting in. Some internet shit talking led to us groveling for mercy once we realized who we were talking to. Ended painting with them for a year or so before they moved on to somewhere else since they were only staying with family at the time. Dropped off for a couple of years due to living in a trailer in the woods and then eventually 'moving up' to a punk house in the closest small city. Both had no internet in the early to mid aughts. Then a bunch of years of shit posting on Ch0 till around 2010. 43 now.
    3 points
  7. I haven't had a burrito meet my expectations since leaving SF. I've had some good, even great ones, elsewhere, but the bar was set so fucking high there.
    3 points
  8. This youngster was more or less born and raised around my place, so there's a degree of comfort now where we can exist closer together than might normally occur.
    3 points
  9. maple bourbon apple upside down cake
    3 points
  10. Daughter was in a talent show today and instead of flowers she got snacks and new Jordan XI’s. Her favorite.
    2 points
  11. Great movie. Me and my chick try and watch a handful of Oscar nominees.
    2 points
  12. You could call it 12ozProphet
    2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. Random find and was like @SMdoubleXLthat you?
    2 points
  15. 555twitter.com_1709240375188.mp4
    2 points
  16. Made a pie with whole wheat flour. Pretty okay.
    2 points
  17. I was hoping someone would remember that episode!
    1 point
  18. @SukiSukiNowbeen seeing that building on the news for the last month or two - so fucking rad.
    1 point
  19. Oh shit. I had that shit cranked up full blast holding it up to my ear trying to hear it. It sounded like a needle in vinyl. Then when the song actually kicked in it it almost blew my head off.
    1 point
  20. good shit @poesglad your still training and checking in on the forum
    1 point
  21. That’s rewarding after such a long wait. Congrats. Bake your wife an apple pie for her birthday.
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Played some arcade street fighter. Tons of fun.
    1 point
  24. Did some real gangster shit and took 4 bags of cans and bottles mostly acquired in a .05 deposit state and redeemed them at the “we give no fucks we’ll take anything “ bottle drop in a .10 deposit state. In the same zone as the bottle drop…call and response
    1 point
  25. I might have already posted some of these
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00