Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/15/2024 in all sections

1. Was at Grand Canyon today lol
    4 points
  2. Lol. Why is January the poppin month for this thread? Like everyone's showing off their fresh Christmas hats for the year.
    4 points
  3. Fuck - I have been feeling like we are suffering here in the Bay Area. It has been in the 40s some mornings - stay up fellas
    3 points
  4. Made some homemade pizzas tonight. Made the sauce from scratch using veggies I had around the house. Pepperoni and mushroom for the kiddos, eggplant, mushroom and spinach for us.
    3 points
  5. Yeah maybe. But what's weird is it's not even cold. It's been weird in the 50s and 60s and the sun goes away early. It's like winter but not. I used to complain because this place doesn't really have seasons. It dumps from summer to winter. Not this year. This year we got fall. It's been like a 9 month long fall followed by a blazing 3 months of summer hell. 😂 @Fist 666that's gonna be a great time. Thanks man.
    2 points
  6. My idiot has heartworm. We are like 7 weeks into treatment and it's a pain in the ass. How the fuck is a 17 month old puppy not going to drive me fucking nuts when she isn't allowed to run?! At least Heart Gard is paying for it...
    2 points
  7. https://persondothing.com/ Play that with your people.
    2 points
  8. Ho lee chit. I'm not usually bored, but right now is something else. Nothing is holding my attention. Is there even really anything to do on the internet anymore?
    2 points
  9. I won this thread years ago but nobody noticed. I want my money or whatever it is you get.
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. Right, like imagine the city parks department in the mid nineteen nineties with the white guys off on Friday and the black workers off on Monday. Talk about awkward.
    2 points
  12. James Earl Jones day would be better.
    2 points
  13. Until recently some states SC and VA maybe ?offered employees the choice to take MLK day off on Monday or... Robert E Lee/Stonewall Jackson day off on the Friday before. Something like that anyway, wild stuff.
    2 points
  14. Never heard that before, that is pretty crazy. Might as well have James Earl Ray day or KKK day. That's some stubborn ass hate right there. As some like to point out, and some like to forget, we are not far removed if at all from our racist "past."
    1 point
  15. Alabama, Mississippi and Virginia all combined the holliday will Robert E Lee, the administration of days off by state agencies is a little more research than I feel like atm, still wild. Arizona got all the attention but it looks like they were not alone in douchebaggery
    1 point
  16. If you see a racist today remember to wish them a happy MLK day. If they're not at work, thank them for taking the day off to honor MLK.
    1 point
  17. Michigan CFB championship and Lions playoff win in less than a week.
    1 point
  18. VID_78980418_203653_458.mp4
    1 point
  19. Got home from watch the beekeeper with my son and my wife and daughter asked if we wanted to go with them to a friends house, neither of us did so we went back to the theater to make today a double feature day. We watch Night Swim. 0/10. Quite possibly the worst movie I’ve ever seen.
    1 point
  20. This is fax for sure I'ma keep all my personal achievements to myself from here on out until the future when I'm a OG, I'm just thankful to be welcomed on these boards by fellow respected artists and apologize for any annoyance I may have caused.
    1 point
  21. Yo, @mr.yuckdon’t listen to @DyS$kysEJr. Nobody is going to pay to see your titties.
    1 point
  22. Bruh. I did I really shallow dive into the year to year deposits into the bank. How much revenue was generated over the past 6 years and why I don't have any of it right now. Lol. I need a damn accountant. That's what I need.
    1 point
  23. Better than my FM vibes.... InShot_20240114_065137100.mp4
    1 point
  24. 555twitter.com_1705251062361.mp4
    1 point
  25. It's funny how good, clean humor became 'dad' jokes. People act like 'that's corny,' but you hit 'em with that dirty cunt joke you were holding and now they're all frowny that you told that at the kid's bday party.
    1 point
  26. Bro ya gotta stop with the shitty super thick African accent cause everyone knows you're Jamaican and only pull that shit when it's something you don't wanna do ...
    1 point
  27. Not only do I make it through, but it actually makes sense to me through the first 1-2 paragraphs.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. This is what I'm reading on my next flight.
    1 point
  30. I think I’m rooting for the Browns the rest of the way
    1 point
  31. Nice girl gifted me these today. Munchie munchie.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00