Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/03/2023 in all sections

1. 555twitter.com_1701552262734.mp4
    6 points
  2. Feeling the sobriety @nicklesndimes talk. Was a life long weed smoker/weed entrepreneur. Smoked almost religiously from morning to bed, think most of it was from quitting cigarettes and replacing it with weed. I think it's been an entire year now that I haven't smoked, last time I remembered doing it was a Christmas party we threw here. Seeing shit much clearer now, moved up into a leadership position in an electrical company after taking a couple years off crypto rich. Now I'm in a high stress, high responsibility management role in a fire alarm outfit since August. Wouldn't have been possible if I smelled like weed with red eyes. Still get the urge, but I want to keep my piss clean just incase. Now I'm at the point where I see people struggling because they're constantly. Gives me the urge to dole out unsolicited advice and be like "have you thought about quitting weed?". I don't say anything though, but it sucks because some of them have families to provide for, and they could be earning much more, but they can't remember basic shit being high all day so their family won't ever get that bump in resources. Most of them "need" it but would be better off long term going clean & sober, or on non-SSRI psych meds.
    5 points
  3. I was watching nip tuck and (who killed) JR was on getting his nuts redone or something one thing out of the way first size does matter for sexual pleasure but nuts have nothing to do with it but it does help it they slap the taint well lol However there has been a handful of times where the ego and the peen size was great and big and to discover long sac with little bitty nuts has provided inner chuckles. If I can fit both in my mouth and close it all the way-too small the balls cannot be bigger than the peen i gotta fit at least one in. Now everyone post their fingers please hahaha
    5 points
  4. We’ve come a long way since a kid posting drawing of cows on the forum. Crazy to see the evolution of technology and culture represented on this board.
    4 points
  5. Oh, got it. I thought it was a cosmetic jewelry implant thing.
    4 points
  6. 4 points
  7. That entire stack of shit is medical bills that continue to flood in for my BP vacation. It's a pretty thick stack. I'm not paying these cock suckers another penny. When I went to my out patient doctor the bill was $111 for the visit. I paid that. They applied my money to a different service and then raised the price of my doctor visit to $250. I'm glad I took screen shots of everything all the way through. I can't wait to bring this scamming as shit up to some one when they start threatening to send me to collections. Unless you got that NCIS grade technology where they take an image that looks like a potato and it zooms in and clarifies everything, I think I'm straight. Lol.
    4 points
  8. That’s pretty cool! What kind of bills and personal documents do you have in the background? I haven’t pulled out my magnifying glass yet to perform a full inspection.
    4 points
  9. Yo^ put that thing away!
    4 points
  10. I try my best every year is all I know haha, like gets in the way usually around Christmas for me. This year I’m getting laid off the 15th. No worries though just timing. This year I did manage to get some really heartfelt gifts for my family though and plan on writing some letters.
    4 points
  11. Is it too much to ask for some god damn mushroom tipped cocks, or veiny sausage from AI? Best I could get was a glizzy that had mustard on it in a veiny pattern.
    3 points
  12. as long as they weight 10lbs a piece, you should be good
    3 points
  13. 3 points
  14. rapidsave.com_-v4ftnqsb914c1.mp4
    3 points
  15. The games today mid af
    3 points
  16. 2 blue cheese and 2 amnesia haze autos and a photo. That one blue cheese was all stumpy. Prolly because I transplanted, now I don’t they start in the pots and stay there. then some Mendel’s selections I ran. Very good genetics; check out the brother if you get a chance. I messed up w the blue label cookies though. Still was amazing smoke though. So sweet. Pineapple Thai stick had a beautiful fade on it as well as a superb nose. 68040568547__E1864D26-4C34-4C67-9328-FDB981B04B00.mov IMG_6377.mov IMG_6802.mov IMG_6833.mov
    3 points
  17. It was a brain tumor removal back in 2002 (benign) the gold implant is to assist with closing my eye I had my facial nerve removed with the tumor so my eye wouldn’t close. our eye can naturally fall but it takes muscle to draw the eye back up. The weight was to help the lid fall and also help strengthen the muscles to help raise it. .8 grams 24k mesh is to replace the mastoid bone that’s missing I can feel it if it tilt my head back to look up.
    3 points
  18. Tips cowboy hat in acknowledgement as he throws his peen over his shoulder and saunters off into the sunset.
    3 points
  19. X-ray from dentist exposing the gold implant in my eyelid and the edge of the titanium mesh that hold my skull together
    3 points
  20. 3 points
  21. That's right, you can get all these songs and more on 2 cassettes or 1 CD when you order "Songz About Nutz"
    3 points
  22. That is fucking crazy. Meanwhile I am over here struggling to justify Sonos speakers haha
    2 points
  23. 2 points
  24. All: @mr.yuck is not doin too bad (holds finger in “ok” formation while winking like a creep )
    2 points
  25. That's the one I stab up and beat up with hammers.
    2 points
  26. This shit here gets me stoked. Too many poor MJ imitators, not enough bad ass James Brown impersonators. 555twitter.com_1701606697095.mp4
    2 points
  27. Sometimes when nuts real saggy I pp on balls by accident
    2 points
  28. @ndv my brother in laws best friend’s family owns the business and he dealt with me directly, no commission and gave me what appears to be a great deal. Their business is super successful and they do quality work, I am sure even with a great deal they have a good profit margin. In my recent research one of the things I found fascinating was how prolific the push for lab grown is - I went with a natural stone of course but still interesting.
    2 points
  29. @T4M*has some of the strongest holiday spirit of all of 12oz, so I guess we shouldn’t be surprised he gets mad amounts of presents.
    2 points
  30. 2 points
  31. The pre 98s are about ready to get cloned @Corpseinarug
    2 points
  32. I watched this a couple days back, I recommend it.
    2 points
  33. You should do some pieces on those train cars going around your tree!
    2 points
  34. I got big ol nuts. Me and a couple homies and our wives went on vacation to nags head one year. When I got there my homie handed me a womens one piece bathing suit and told me that shit was our vacation uniform. I thought that shit was hilarious and went to put it on immediately. When I came out of the bathroom one of my nuts popped out of the side of the uniform. One of the homies wife's grabbed my wife by the arm and started screaming "Haha. YUCKS NUTS FELL OUT THE SIDE OF HIS UNIFORM!" I was standing there bowlegged trying to get myself situated and then I hear that same bitch yell "OMG MO! THATS ONLY ONE OF HIS NUTS!"
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00