Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/29/2023 in all sections

1. Made the pup’s cookies yesterday. We’ve replaced store bought “good boy” “good girl” treats with these and make them about every three weeks or so they wait very patiently 1 banana. 2 cups Oats (blended to powder) 1/2 cup peanut butter this part takes forever for small bites but the mood was right filtered-FBC6274C-E811-412B-98C0-8CCD95D6D828.mp4 cooling their fresh ones off end
    4 points
  2. Whats going on here? You hit a pepperoni pie with some fresh arugula? Baby greens?
    3 points
  3. 555twitter.com_1701304538416.mp4 https://www.instagram.com/barbaramirezz
    2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. Lazy posting perhaps. I put some of it in the Off Grid thread, trail cam pics of the visitors. I didn't update from there though. I sat and watched a coyote come for it in the daytime and have some video to post of it going nom nom nom. Then, it picked the whole thing up in its mouth and ran off with it. It looked like when you see those videos of dogs carrying a stick that's too big for them, but a lot more gnarly as this was a wild dog running with a skull/spine/ribcage. It's been a few days but I searched the surrounding woods yesterday and could not find any remnants. Guess I should have severed that skull when I had the chance, but on the other hand I got some good pics and a good show for it.
    2 points
  6. Fountain is a readymade sculpture by Marcel Duchamp in 1917, consisting of a porcelain urinal signed "R. Mutt". In April 1917, an ordinary piece of plumbing chosen by Duchamp was submitted for an exhibition of the Society of Independent Artists, the inaugural exhibition by the Society to be staged at the Grand Central Palace in New York. When explaining the purpose of his readymade sculpture, Duchamp stated they are "everyday objects raised to the dignity of a work of art by the artist's act of choice." In Duchamp's presentation, the urinal's orientation was altered from its usual positioning. Fountain was not rejected by the committee, since Society rules stated that all works would be accepted from artists who paid the fee, but the work was never placed in the show area. Following that removal, Fountain was photographed at Alfred Stieglitz's studio, and the photo published in the Dada journal The Blind Man. The original has been lost.
    2 points
  7. Did you buy some yet?
    1 point
  8. @LUGR https://www.pepecoin.io/
    1 point
  9. Only watched a minute or so, feel like I've lived through that a few times.
    1 point
  10. TBH I realized the other day that I could have taken this further. I couldn't get Donald to do what he did there again, but I hope you'll enjoy the minor modifications nonetheless.
    1 point
  11. 108,945 minutes listened?! That’s crazy. I’m only at 34,588 minutes. I only listen when I’m driving though.
    1 point
  12. From what I remember, he actually studied Judaism in school, along with economics. He was going to convert but couldn't handle all the rules like no working on certain days/times etc. I don't think he's converting now.
    1 point
  13. It's salsiccia, with rocket on top!
    1 point
  14. Everything is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.
    1 point
  15. @Mauler5150bro you are on some next level shit it seems like -
    1 point
  16. I’ve been using Pink Miracle products the last couple years. I feel like most of the repellents are the same - probably doesn’t matter much.
    1 point
  17. Yo, I know that dude. He posts here.
    1 point
  18. Nonsens report. When you see mf’s on ig talkin bout a SECOND go fund me for their fucking cat but then go post tickets to Dublin the next day……………I hate these mf’s man frfrfrfr.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00