Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/05/2023 in all sections

1. 2023 dow was a prophet we didnt deserve
    5 points
  2. Man, it would be cool if you stick around 12oz and keep us updated on your van life and adventures. I definitely enjoy seeing your pics and videos of tour part of the world.
    3 points
  3. rapidsave.com_when_your_dad_is_90s_kid-co8n3nbqryxb1.mp4
    3 points
  4. 3 points
  5. I often wonder when the time will come where I attempt to login and the ooontz is no longer. @Mauler5150I have some understanding of where you are coming from - but not entirely. A lot of the shit you post seems to reverberate around your old relationship and some pretty intense feelings of persecution. I dont know how easy it is to get into therapy where you are bro but it helped me a ton after my divorce. Ooontz is more of a space I use to enjoy others posts, fuck around a bit, have some laughs. troll etc. Let it be an outlet not a burden bro - it will all eventually be scrubbed from existence, much like you and I. Stay up lad.
    2 points
  6. This doesn’t even make any sense. With those types of dials, you turn them to the right to turn the volume up. So if Nickelback came on, it would be cranked to drive even harder.
    2 points
  7. T the twat waffle chick is some chick that was either in prison or jail with my long time friend of like 20 years since i moved to my current city. she's got some weird ability to pick out chicks that turn into dick seeking vagina missiles the second she tells them about me , but every single one is a walking hot mess that doesnt work and is always for some reason bi
    2 points
  8. Yeah, I just hate being responsible for shipping. I've still got a box with @Decyferon 's forum tee and a bunch of stickers--that's been like three fucking years, I'm terrible.
    2 points
  9. RIP Dowmagik Lets not forget who brought teh lulz, that was the last great era of 12oz. Hella debaucherous, him and EBPH tapping hogs off Craigslit and shit. Dow’s midget homie - all kinds of good shit.
    2 points
  10. Yo! This is gold ^^ very strong message, I just wish people would take heed to this.
    2 points
  11. NO!!! Fucking NO! Bruh......??
    2 points
  12. 1 point
  13. I bet most people can't keep up a conversation with You.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. So they possess anime haircuts and are into rosebuds. Got it. And will retain so next time I am in the US I know who to avoid.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Maybe a clean break dumper?
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. no i will not agree to meet her. please stop sending me her tik tok videos in messenger and quit trying to hook me up with your ex felon homies https://i.imgur.com/FLxdFHk.mp4
    1 point
  21. I only just started reading this thread and got to page 16 before I needed to state the obvious if it hasn't been said. Getting a handjob from a tranny wouldn't be gay if the tranny made the Decepticon transforming sound from the OG Transformers cartoon. For obvious reasons. And RIP Dow, as can be seen this is truly a 12oz thread for the ages, but as I have My 12oz hat on and this is My most recently viewed thread as of making this post, I figure the AI algorithm is going to pump out more trannanigan type videos next time I visit the hub as a result of finally viewing this thread and axtually reading it.
    1 point
  22. I clicked on his profile when trying to check page one, looks like his last post was in the POZ RIP thread, how sad is that.
    1 point
  23. I am not sure which back drop I like. I think the WTC buldings or the Alfred P. Murrah Federal building? I think the 9/11 back drop speaks more volume but possibly but cause it still feels like yesterday?
    1 point
  24. That Iran Contra 1980 shit is absolute insanity. They literally sparked the crack epidemic here, murdered Gary Webb when he tried to warn us, formed organized crime syndicates (gangs) that are still in business today, after Reagan left office. They also armed our literal enemies while virtually destroying more than just one country in central America in the name of "fighting communism". Ronald Reagan was an absolute gangster, and I don't mean that as a compliment. I really hope Mr. T raw dogged his wife extra hard in the Whitehouse and that pussy never fit that POS right after. Rest in Piss Reagan.
    1 point
  25. It's all or nothing for him now, either become President of the most powerful country on earth again, or die in Prison. That's motivation.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. i fixed the bike fit by rotating my hoods up a little. relieved it wasn't more. lots of nice rides lately as the heat breaks!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00