Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/19/2023 in all sections

1. That time MJ froze witnessing the shittiest vocals he's ever heard in person. 555twitter.com_1697759908532.mp4
    4 points
  2. It ain't a party if you don't get tazed bruh. . . . (Both my sides lol)
    3 points
  3. ^ thrashed post because you spelled my name wrong
    3 points
  4. 555twitter.com_1697770888050.mp4
    2 points
  5. Hey everyone, wanted to give an update on the foundation. We have an official website up and have added an art gallery: www.dannydevinestudio.com. Please take a look if you have some time! Also, making some moves and looking forward to establish a physical makerspace/print shop in the next few months where we will do art, design and technology education for underserved youth. Thanks for keeping Danny's name and art alive, we appreciate it! http://www.dannydevinestudio.com
    2 points
  6. More throwbacks to Ja'Michael Myers vs Jamie Lee. 555twitter.com_1697766350693.mp4
    2 points
  7. Yeah we call them bolt cutters over here absolute fuckers of things. twin donks on the back was the original plan, always preferred the idea of having two engines even just for safety/redundancy.. The hull builder ended up talking us out of it though, the hull was designed around balancing a single outboard apparently, after a sea trial on his one built the same we were pretty sold on it. Coming from a Suzuki 140 on the current boat so will be a hell of an improvement anyway haha
    2 points
  8. 25ft Centre Console, waiting on the yami 300 to go on the back and final fitout. hoping it’s only a few more weeks away, the weather down here has been starting to turn it on and I’m getting antsy!
    2 points
  9. Security there, but they knew I wasn't at fault. They had to stop the beat down somehow and I didn't go down easy. This raver chick came in front of me, gave me all the signs I needed to tap in, dude came claiming his "property " and it went down. Don't leave ya chick around me. Talked to security at the end, they were koo. Told em to show me what they used for Texas Memories.
    1 point
  10. 555twitter.com_1697769109063.mp4
    1 point
  11. 555twitter.com_1697769059306.mp4
    1 point
  12. @MercerYour last post answers the question of “What’s the meaning of life?”
    1 point
  13. ^Muy thickante es bien
    1 point
  14. By a homie, (donutsftw on ig)
    1 point
  15. 555twitter.com_1697767033520.mp4
    1 point
  16. Also considering the fact I have multiple funnels in My van, if I was to do My life over again I would definitely use piss and the funnel to "pee in her butt with a funnel" to have realised the ultimate 12oz meme video of all time that can be shot in Oztralia. With this said, those pics were rejected by the ocean, and I am at the river, with a funnel......
    1 point
  17. Was out the door to the brewery the other day when I thought to myself, I'm headed to the boozer.
    1 point
  18. It was not I who negged.
    1 point
  19. @ndv it was more complicated than just a banking thing. Basically these "people" running the U.S. Government took a look at the blank check to destroy muslim countries that 911 afforded them, and decided who they didn't like based on how difficult it was to politically manipulate them, and who our allies in the region like Israeli/Saudi etc. disliked. I think Libya did have some heavy economic overtones as they were planning on releasing a gold backed currency for Africa. A money sound enough to eliminate the need for European currency. Kahdafi was made an example of, paraded around with a knife shoved up his ass until he died, for anyone else who dared to help free Africa from Colonial pressures from the type described below: 555twitter.com_1697747205645.mp4
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. you must have been raving HARD! That’s awesome that somebody mailed it back to you!
    1 point
  22. for cutting zip ties I like to use Corona bypass pruners, fist tool I was required by an employer to have on my person.
    1 point
  23. This fool got so many crumbs and sauce over spray in his whip it’s really funny.
    1 point
  24. My boy opened this gallery damn near 20 years ago - we were fucking goons and it was like a little piece of heaven. What it is today is a far cry from the warehouse it once was - it was like a playground but he was always pushing the boundaries. Holding bigger and better shows - improving the space, becoming a respected professional over the years. All he has done is elevated the game with his gallery and the local scene.
    1 point
  25. Another creditcard number fished
    1 point
  26. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00