Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/14/2023 in all sections

1. @T4M* The one you posted of me is spot on - we all know your vibe.
    5 points
  2. It's funny how much I ended up really liking people like DAO, Seeking, etc. whom I used to argue and fight with constantly. Lots of good memories here with a whole lot of really good people. I think about most of you old heads quite a bit.
    4 points
  3. Here goes, I have to "de-pin" myself and turn my phone offline while in public lest I attract a swarm of retards coming for my crown. But here is my journey to show you more about my city. As you see someone moved my 12oz sticker, but since it appears to be moving up, I won't complain. Left my mark ( the "Heaven" or "Ten" Kanji - given my DOB sums to 10 and my life is God level) on every "dragon leg" (aka "tree") down St Georges Terrace before seeing these fools I may decapitate later for the lulz then Kwinana Freeway up to Kings Park Then along came a spider to the Crossroads a big fuck off octopus like ancient tree Fuck war and the faggots who begin them This stupid shirtless cunt had a go at me for "tagging" a tree. I told him if writing Heaven on a tree gives him problems it isn't my fault he chooses to live in Hell. The onto Kings Park to honour my Great Grandfather who fought for pathetic cunts like the one above to exist in this country as he walks around shirtless like a wannabe tough cunt walking his bitch and dog.
    4 points
  4. Ah snap! I don't kiss and tell, but I left hints around the other threads. I like to leave Easter Eggs on some of my work, @KILZ FILLZ and maybe @LUGR (or who ever) catch on and point them out. Still some out there, leaving them behind for future lolz
    3 points
  5. Mostly hell naw. Mostly a dog person. But this cats cool.
    3 points
  6. I always wonder if seeking ever found what he was looking for?
    2 points
  7. @One Man Banned all 10 of us for 5 days. the blackout is over for most subreddits , with other saying "fuck yall this is our blm moment we extending it"
    2 points
  8. I posted expecting this response. Did I do it intentionally, I will let you be the judge of that
    2 points
  9. This thread is wholesome, and the first page and this whole thread coming from @lord_casek is why I hope he, DAO and others from back in the day so that things I forgot about can be bumped and resurrected for future generations to learn from. So when your kid is old enough, is he coming on here DAO?
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. Fancy Italian spot hit me with the wild chicken cutlet. Bread was insane
    2 points
  12. Seems wild off topic bro @Mauler5150 @One Man Banned you are not wrong
    2 points
  13. Do you guys think he/she believes in wolf whales?
    1 point
  14. Troll hunting. In all truth though, just getting out of the house and amongst the trees (in lack of the ocean) is a necessary part of my day (weather permitting) for me to maintain the balance between sanity and the insanity that others wish to imbue upon me, so that when I lay down in bed in the evening I am reminded that even without a load of money in the bank I still have a better life than others who ignore nature as they focus on bringing those around them down to their lower level of existence. It is something I lost sight of when I was stuck in a glass coffin in the sky for the majority of the day looking out at a concrete jungle.
    1 point
  15. Can him and his entire cult folowing please do our entire species a solid and do a mass suicide ala Jim Jones style? Seriously... this is literally the only way they can possibly make America great again.
    1 point
  16. Those are actually too tight for him. We literally just got back from the army/navy store where he upgraded to some XL fatigues. 😆
    1 point
  17. I hope you include this one in this year’s Christmas letter, put it on the fridge and frame it up for the fireplace mantle. 1 Sik Family 1SF Crew 4 Lyfe
    1 point
  18. I saw DAOs alias while benching one day within the last couple years and said “HOLY SHIT.” out loud, haha.
    1 point
  19. Saving up for a Mini Cooper, estrogen therapy and they pronouns
    1 point
  20. The moral of this whole story is dont talk during a movie.
    1 point
  21. What if he comes back and he's a youth minister now? There aren't normal youth ministers, so he'll have the lines shaved in the side of his head, mullet in back, a couple of earrings, and zoobas. Definitely zoobas.
    1 point
  22. It probably gets him so horny knowing that 12oz would flourish upon his arrival
    1 point
  23. He still gets represented on the streets with slapperz
    1 point
  24. The DAO meme thread was legendary
    1 point
  25. He turned out to be right about the whale dog thing.
    1 point
  26. If that all sounds bad it isn't. He was mostly in on the joke and we liked him.
    1 point
  27. DAO was one of Channel Zero's prolific posters. I think he lived in Philly? He was kinda slow about some things and very argumentative, so we'd all try to get him stirred up, and we would. Eastbay (I think) once got him to take pics of his sleeping wife because he got DAO upset by telling him that he was making up being married. He came in here telling us about whale ancestors being dog-like creatures and we messed with him about that. He was so upset. He'd rant about "tight pants wearing faggots" (guys who wear skinny jeans). He was a hoot.
    1 point
  28. I wonder if his son turned out to be a dreaded "tpwf" and he just sits at his coffee table every morning with his head in his hands full of disgust, disappointment and cheese steak..
    1 point
  29. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    1 point
  30. I remember when we'd fuck with him until he'd rant at us.
    1 point
  31. We had way too much fun. I miss the crazy stories that were told on here. Kabar, PopGunWar, DAO, Mero and his ashy elbows, etc. I need to go back and read Kabar's hobo stories.
    1 point
  32. I’m still subbed to some of the YouTube channels
    1 point
  33. Fuck yes I do! Remember our movie trailers?
    1 point
  34. Damn, was it? Either it went way over my head at the time or it’s been so long I’ve forgotten that. do you remember when we put the pieces together that he was a part of the creation of the song Harlem Shake? man oontz was that shit
    1 point
  35. It was always true. Making him feel like it wasn't was the joke.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00