Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/03/2023 in all sections

1. ^ worst kind of gym dudes. I bet he shadow boxed too
    3 points
  2. I find the scores we think we have are never fucking accurate anyways. I pay for experian alert supposed to be the top place to keep tabs on that type of shit. Then when you go try to get loans people are like naw b. You’re trash lol.
    3 points
  3. Been watching old Law and Order to fall asleep
    3 points
  4. So sus - but that’s regular.
    3 points
  5. After months, goodwill finally came thru. Also book. Didn’t cop. Is this weird Al’s dad?? didn’t cop but lold
    2 points
  6. My man would be rockin the sewer pipe boner! Hey baby, just grease up and wrestle with it.
    2 points
  7. Wonder if, people who have not committed any crimes can still enjoy donating marrow, blood and such just go towards a tab incase they do get in trouble they do not have to do any time at all depending on their tab.
    2 points
  8. That one friend you have to explain to your other friends before introducing them. ssstwitter.com_1675454484773.mp4
    2 points
  9. Just stopping by to remind you guys that I am white Jesus
    2 points
  10. Some of those who run forces.... KillingInTheNameOf.mp4
    2 points
  11. crushing holes with giant poles
    2 points
  12. My Temps Others Be safe 36 hour Artic weather, I'm doing good 👍
    2 points
  13. @KILZ FILLZ vinyldeals on reddit comes pretty sick with deals - Discogs is my go to as it is international. I try ti avoid temptation at this point haha
    1 point
  14. @KILZ FILLZprices fluctuate for sure. The best thing imo is you can find almost anything - obscure releases etc
    1 point
  15. Shit, i've heard a few family members say they've personally filled their own with garbage weed back in the day and wished they kept it, haha
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. In the grand equation of things, less boners for other men = more sniz for me.
    1 point
  18. This policy is trash, and the lawmakers should be locked up until every one of their organs have been donated. Shows how unnecessary the inmate's incarceration was in the first place if they're willing to let someone free. Either they're a threat to society, or they aren't.
    1 point
  19. Can our resident schlong expert @fat ralphyconfirm that’s an accurate meme?
    1 point
  20. I found myself thinking it might be more interesting to see what this dude's girlfriend looks like. After a night with that she probably looks like
    1 point
  21. he can't even get a boner? that's boring. what's the point?
    1 point
  22. Early am my girl brought these guys some salad greens
    1 point
  23. Seeing some one else step in the same shit.
    1 point
  24. The way just hits different when it's marked No Trespassing
    1 point
  25. @grim540 definitely- but they are fucking pricey. Sound quality is pretty good though. My homie died a couple years ago, dude had it together and I ended up inheriting 4 sonos speakers and a sound bar from him. I bought my Pro-Ject table as a package with a Sonos. I got a sonos sound bar for my bedroom and so now I have a pretty good set up throughout the house.
    1 point
  26. @fat ralphythanks dude. I built the very first iteration of it before Sonos was a thing. Those assholes probably owe me some money. 😄 Sonos are great. I bought some sonos speakers for my wife's business.
    1 point
  27. @grim540 thats rad - probably 10 times cheaper than running Sonos speakers. That said it is nice having my sonos set up and getting that whole house sound….. Some of you guys are crafty as fuck.
    1 point
  28. So this covers vinyl and nerd shit so some folks may find it interesting. I'm a big believer in coming up with overly complex and unnecessary solutions to non existent problems to learn something new. My current 'problem' at the time was that the turntable is in the opposite side of the house of where we spent the most time hanging out. I had a couple raspberry pi's laying around the house so what I came up with is a way to have anything that was connected to the home wifi would be able to able to stream whatever is currently playing on the turntable. I had a spare touch screen monitor so I took a shot at building a dedicated media player thing in the garage that could play music or videos. (after 3 years I should probably finish it) Then the pandemic hit and we got sent home for a month so I decided to put the thing on the internet and did pandemic radio for a few months for friends and coworkers.
    1 point
  29. I don't think so? I guess it's what you're into. I wouldn't be to thrilled to get a Dead album in the mail but that's just me. I think they all special or limited edition pressings as well. This was also back in 2014. I only did it for 3 months. They publish the record of the month that they're shipping out to everyone. First was Hum - You'd Prefer an Astronaut which was the only reason I signed up. Second was War On Drugs - Lost in the Dream Third was an album from a group called Sisyphus or something spelling like that. Never heard of them. I traded that one at a record swap.
    1 point
  30. Any of you guys have Discogs accounts? such a good tool for collecting. I used to correspond a but with @-Rage- on there….he had a bunch of rad RATM records amongst other things.
    1 point
  31. Here's to England, Canada, trailer park boys, inflation and the end of the world, because... Beer.
    1 point
  32. As many may know, the U.K. is pretty awful at the minute (minute is an understatement) thankfully the local brewery has brewed a pint to fight the cost of living crisis coming in at below £3:50. Brits need pints no matter what… 🤦‍♀️
    1 point
  33. I have been drinking nothing but Mexican beers for like 10 months now. I like it and they agree with me. I really like Thorn street barrio lager. I can get it from the original thorn street brewery here
    1 point
  34. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00