Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/24/2022 in all sections

1. i got my son for the weekend so were just hanging out.. going to my girls families house today then my mothers house tomorrow.. pretty chill overall.. just more so entertained at the idea that my sons mother told him not to call me daddy and by my normal name because she's still big mad she lost her court case on wanting to move to texas with him.. sucks to suck 🤷‍♂️ im chillin though.. might make some eggs in a hole for a late breakfast since i haven't ate yet but im too lazy to even begin getting it started.. might teach my boy how warzone works in the meantime though.. Happy turkey day my fellow 0ontzerz 🦃
    7 points
  2. I get no holiday buzz this morning, decided to travel regionally and not "back home" this year. Everybody is spread out and or estranged anyway. So here I am having breakfast at the Hyatt in historic downtown Charleston. Guess I will make some phone calls later and then go out for a carriage ride and a price fix dinner. Happy Holiday everyone!
    6 points
  3. The wind stopped finally and the rivers were too calm and glassy. Had the chance to walk around downtown again yesterday. FullSizeRender.MOV IMG_0421.MOV
    6 points
  4. Power keeps going out. I think I can hear Sen. Cruz' jet engines start up. Sounds like another trip to Cozumel.
    5 points
  5. I'm going to work today! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    4 points
  6. Not really feeling like taking many pictures lately, snapped a quick pick of this feisty duck for lugr today though.
    4 points
  7. what does this sound like
    3 points
  8. VID_20221124_135549938.mp4
    3 points
  9. Just got off work to only take a nap to begin cooking, yay......
    3 points
  10. dogfood and soggy mushrooms, nice
    3 points
  11. Somehow writing down an appleID password is too much to manage. Now I’m in the thick of it trying to resolve this issue in 2 days… on top of all the Home Depot errands waiting for me. when I was expecting vacation.
    2 points
  12. Pretty chill. Hung with some family and old friends, plus one "Fredo" but it was all good. Went and picked up a new foster dog after dinner. Now chilling having a beer Oontzin, Godfather II just started in the background.
    2 points
  13. Fuck that. Bullshit slowing me down. The grass will grow back. I way underestimated the amount of paint I'm gonna need to do this job. I burned up $1000 on that long stretch of fence. Gonna need to go get another $1200 worth just to be safe.
    2 points
  14. Just need some green to touch up the over spray.
    2 points
  15. 2 points
  16. Old people are too dumb for smart phones. They’re idiots.
    2 points
  17. Imagine working at Walmart - hating your job and your boss, then your boss blows you away on the clock bleak
    2 points
  18. the trump kanye ticket wouldn't work. their personalities are too strong and they'd separate. they each need a doormat of a running mate
    2 points
  19. Cold as hell waiting for the bus home.. Then noticed this throwie across the street..
    2 points
  20. 1 point
  21. this dude at the pusha t show ignored his girl all night to talk at me about big sean. hip hop fans are so crazy
    1 point
  22. Energy capitol of the world and you can't even keep your power on.
    1 point
  23. If a bear shits in the woods and no one is there to smell it does it make a smell?
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. redditsave.com_help_me_find_this_for_christmas-sj5rbyseeo1a1.mp4
    1 point
  26. videoplayback.mp4
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00