Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/16/2022 in all sections

1. Need to get some security cameras going in here. Nothing worth stealing but I want to know where I put my lighter.
    4 points
  2. Jesus christ. Reminds me of that Flava Flav dating show.
    4 points
  3. 4 points
  4. @one4hallare we talking internet beef? That's our fuckin specialty around these parts! où est le boeuf?
    3 points
  5. @metronomehas some recently shaved vagina. That’s cool! I just got a new tax man/business advisor, quick books and a full time employee. Things are moving along. Gotta stay the course! #neverbrokeagain still a process though!
    3 points
  6. Is that you? Did some one punch your nose?
    2 points
  7. You pee through your butt. No farts can be trusted.
    2 points
  8. through my butthole
    2 points
  9. 568e5099efcda38c69069e49c3724f82.mp4
    2 points
  10. ^I have actually done that shit before. Thankfully it wasn’t broadcast on TV in front of a bunch of people. But, it was definitely real close to being an awkward situation. I was a guest at some people that I didn’t know very wells house and they were on the balcony with their friends with one wall separating us. I was in the dudes “office” making a long distance phone call. The phone call didn’t happen since I had to hang up and jump into emergency clean up mode. Ran across the apartment to get a bunch of paper towels and smeared it up off the tile floor. Close call. Also, came home to their place twice after falling in the sewer and got black ink all over their sheets. Definitely didn’t get invited back.
    2 points
  11. I’ve pooped 12 times so far today
    2 points
  12. @NightmareOnElmStreet the illest shit about my chick is that she is all about “work smarter not harder” - so she utilizes the insta-pot and air fryer etc. She will also just bang it out on the stove top/oven too but overall she tries to make shit easy and quick. Insta-pot and air fryer are worth looking into especially making shit after work and with fam obligations. My ex-wife was dogshit - basically a take out/door dash addict and it showed. My upgrade has me on track to be a preservative free household and feed only quality shit to my seeds. Bruhs she legit swooped me up partially due to her kitchen game.
    2 points
  13. And that’s….the flavor of love.
    2 points
  14. The bullshit to dollars ratio at my job is ever heavier with the bullshit....
    2 points
  15. solved the mystery of why my mess room always kinda smells like pickles...
    2 points
  16. This could also work well with “Post-Nut Hilarity”. But, with one of these 😂 😆 😝
    1 point
  17. ^This is the type of pepper. https://www.pepperscale.com/chiltepin-pepper/
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. Same, pretty disturbing once you do know.
    1 point
  20. 0f9327fcf564c30dcccf588a8adad289.mp4
    1 point
  21. Oontzers seeing broccoli on pizza be like cant sleep broccoli will eat me.mp4
    1 point
  22. Broccoli suits and Wu-tang crocs are in. Polo and Wallabees are out.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00