Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/27/2021 in all sections

1. Definitely do not forget to straight up send those links, my guy. i've been pretty on point with that shit right up until a couple months ago. I guess i got a little too comfortable with the influx of work coming my way now. I have a little note saved in my shit that i copy paste to each client the day i wrap which basically says if youre 100% satisfied with my work please leave a review at (insert google and thumbtack links). I make sure to throw that happiness percentage in there too cause i hope it deters someone from pulling up on a shitty one like they gotta think about it a second and decide lol. 100% of my people thus far have been 5 star complementary. 1 lady gave me a 4.5 and then kept asking me to come back for more. that was near 2 years ago and i still havent hit her back. stank stupid ass bitch. she probably did it on accident. Glad i found this chat though cause i really been slippin at sending those out.
    3 points
  2. Tex Grebner Outdoors a story of online redemption. Was a fat guy who went viral for shooting himself during drills and posting the vid online. And is now kinda rocking and is getting after It tryna get a piece homie went viral for being a fat clown and used that to be a fit YouTube hunting channel. This dudes rocking.
    3 points
  3. tri tip on electric: put a dimple in your patties. it’s time to flip them when the dimple fills with grease.
    3 points
  4. they are 12oz NFTs and we are all secretly Gozillionaires talkin cash shit about them.
    2 points
  5. 100% a review leaver if i have to. Great or Bad. no in between to bother with. reminds me to go leave this asian bbq lady and her food truck a fuckin five star.
    2 points
  6. i tried this approach early on (been about 2 years) and it seemed to work ok but then also just stupid, so i quit. In the small chance i catch a shit review or even mediocre i for damn sure dont wanna pay for it lol.
    2 points
  7. Semi related; once my wife and I were visiting Seattle and toured the Puget Sound aquarium. We get to the sea otters and a small crowd of kids + parents had gathered there watching one of them swim around. Parents were giving the kids sea otter factoids and when he saw he'd gotten a bit of an audience he flipped over onto his back and proudly showed off his giant sea otter boner. I'm convinced he knew what he was doing. Hilarious.
    2 points
  8. From: Texas homie visiting, For: annual crawfish boil
    2 points
  9. Smoke kind bud 99’
    1 point
  10. I think you broke them when you tied them too tight in that other thread.
    1 point
  11. That death is hot hot fire!
    1 point
  12. If you have close by spots you go there on the reg. But there's nothing wrong with venturing outside that range. One of the great things to me about pizza is everywhere is doing their own take on it, so there's many good ones to try. Yeah, some disappointing ones but I try to homework some. I won't drive far out of my way for pizza but I also have a number of good options around me. I do travel a lot and I def keep my eye out for pizza joints to try what they do. Technically the furthest I have ever gone for a pizza is Taiwan. There was a small place doing wood fired pizza. It was bomb ass pizza and one of the only foods I straight up knew among all the Asian food. If you saw something like a Chinese Dominos or Pizza Hut that shit was like squid pizza and such.
    1 point
  13. I am hoping it becomes a surprise of something 12oz like 12oz cryptocurrency or something like it.
    1 point
  14. great thread revival, brO.
    1 point
  15. I had a pair of Simple sneakers that were made of hemp.
    1 point
  16. This was kind of amusing... we're at a spot on the lines today and this toy kid comes down the line. He's got on a black mask/gloves and he's wearing this graf shirt of like a thug in a ski mask so that the kid kind of looks like the guy on his shirt. Had to tell him to lose all that shit. Can't hate as he was really a kid and was honest about why he did it, but it was funny like something out of Boondock Saints or something.
    1 point
  17. ^^ oooo that's spicy. Gonna make a lot of people become beside themselves.
    1 point
  18. That looks like John Candy trying out for Batman
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. Dear freezing cold Monday Morning, keep it up motherfucker you're just going to make my holiday in the tropics so sweet your pal schnit "suns out buns out"zel
    1 point
  21. so on saturday night I was putting my kid to bed and an idea came to me as I was lying there reading him a story. I make these little collage things and I'd made one of a coffee cup but I wanted to make some steam. initially it was gonna be static but then I thought I could animate it by taking two bit of sticky tape and sticking the sticky sides together then painting on steam. 263 photos on iphone later I came up with this. not particularly brilliant or even good but It's the most artistic thing I've done in a minute. am going to extend the the concept but I need to work out lighting and stuff like that. I'd already made the coffee cup so excluding that time it was about 75 minutes well spent on a saturday night. e86209f3-8fb6-4e0b-8972-ad638db1f0b1.MP4
    1 point
  22. What is it with job site dumpsters and awesome hand lettering?? It’s a secondary notice for me after all these years on jobs. And long before i even realized how rad hand painted signage was i only ever really noticed it on auto and big 18 wheelers. Not sure if grocery store and liquor stores count since i swear they’re all part of the same printed font crew. Clearly there are flaws here but its just straight up fascinating how much of this shit stands out to me these days.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00