Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/19/2021 in all sections

1. random friday lunch with wifey. pork belly and salds from the super market otherwise was just gonna be cheese and gherkins on crackers thought this was funny the "roller dude" meme quickly followed by sydney's king of rollers on IG The mutt cool Saab. I used to think these cars sucked but they have a certain charm. playing with glowsticks and kids Public transport for first time in months. sofles the hybrid stage between Airmax and Monarch finally been spotted. this is like the missing link of sneakers
    5 points
  2. Played some beach football on a camping trip that quickly escalated into a full on tackle game, so I'm hurting right now. And to top it off I stepped on a chunk of broken glass that was in the sand. So I'm not moving from my couch.
    3 points
  3. by the time police talk to you, they've already established the story in their head. you have nothing to gain
    3 points
  4. @Dark_Knightlying to the police is the best. Coming up there were like 25 of us that had the same fictional character on standby that we could rat out if shit got too hectic. I know I employed this name probably close to a dozen times and was happy to let the police go chase down this mysterious hoodlum. I know all of us had used this name a bunch. I got to thinking about this several years ago and wondered if any of these police cross referenced this mystery man and started building a huge case against him and god forbid anyone ever had that name and fit the description.
    3 points
  5. starting my final week of work prior to a holiday. listening to my kids doing something suspect in other room. can tell by the giggling it's some nefarious shit
    3 points
  6. An enormous amount of rescue dogs today, young pups and even a whole litter.
    3 points
  7. Went downtown with my OG - this was the only flick I took….
    3 points
  8. Dude, Similar thing here with free tickets from the job site in the nine-deez. So, I see your *ahem* and I, I've seen The Spice Girls, LIVE, in this manner, *ahem*
    2 points
  9. Cute Mexican girl made me my torta. I can honestly say I smashed her torta.
    2 points
  10. One chip challenge caught my eye while waiting in line at the convenient store. Not sure if I am gonna try it as I intentionally purchased it as a novelty item, but maybe. The clerk said to have a gallon of milk ready...
    2 points
  11. Absolute trash summer diet + beers plateau'd me very hard. Still keeping a fairly steady 4-6hrs of movement/activity a week but I need to do a dry month or two to push any progress forward.
    2 points
  12. Nodding off reading price comparisons on building your own led lights vs buying them preassembked.
    2 points
  13. Man - I need to clean my diet up. Good on you @ndvfor eating clean - thinking @Dark_Knight is same. Most of the weight I have gained in last 6 months is muscle but I need to lose more fat. Sucks because my coping mechanism post drinking has been eating - life has been stressful as fuck last couple years and so fasting has been my way of helping my body. Banged out 45 mins on stair climber this AM and will again tomorrow. There is a young skinny chick at gym that always engages with me when I am there but she works there and I can’t tell if she is just being nice. Has to be like 25 yro - so damn near 15 years younger. Hurt my shoulder in BJJ and so I have not been able to bench or lift really heavy last 3 weeks. Lingering injuries make me fee my age. Still lifting 4-5 time a week at work.
    2 points
  14. I did a bunch of yard work over the weekend and we rebuilt our fire pit we have in our back yard. What did you get done recently, over the weekend, last week? What kind of goals did you achieve or milestones did you reach? Next on the list for me: building shelves that can support 1000lbs of weight. I need to stack some transmissions to get them off the shop floor so I can squeeze another car into my storage space. I have no idea how to build shelving. I may buy something if I can find something that doesn't cost a small pile of large denomination bills.
    1 point
  15. Working on my timing while these cars scream past
    1 point
  16. Does anyone have any flicks from old Springfield?
    1 point
  17. Dear freezing cold Monday Morning, keep it up motherfucker you're just going to make my holiday in the tropics so sweet your pal schnit "suns out buns out"zel
    1 point
  18. my next door neighbour has a cop brother. I'm obviously not doing enough graff as he's the only cop i've talked to in years. Think I could use a refresher. I sure am not outrunning them anymore.
    1 point
  19. because they're delicious. Only ever had one but it was awesome. actually it might have been shit I dont have anything to compare.
    1 point
  20. I’ve been told since a child to always lie to police even if you don’t have to. Family raised me right. Sometimes it’s good to talk to them. You just have to be a few steps ahead of them while doing so.
    1 point
  21. Absolute unit. Wrecking ball. Love to see it.
    1 point
  22. This is basically what I am trying to achieve. Good for you. My proble is, is that I can eat amd eat but never gain anything. A fast metabolism is a catch 22. As for the the girl at the gym. Just ask her out just to see what really going on there. Only one way to find out. Anyhow, keep up the progress and try to stay away from the stress.
    1 point
  23. A gram per pound of muscle is the standard. Have you checked your BMI? I weigh about 190 right now, and take in 190 grams of protein if I can. Has been admittedly hard Bc of how busy life has been recently. But yeah, in ideal training mode, that’s the standard. Watch what protein you supplement with. And those mre meal replacements. A lot of cholesterol in lower quality mixes. Pay for the iso proteins. They’re worth it.
    1 point
  24. @hatetown this be the thread. Still sober folks - couple months shy of 14 years without a drink. Sometimes I start thinking I can be in control now but probably not worth trying it…..
    1 point
  25. It’s for the dog so her old feet don’t slide out from under her.
    1 point
  26. @nicklesndimes one of the kids was yelling and I said "i'm on my way" and that was all it took! I'm actually old enough to recall when it was a new song by The Proclaimers. I was 14 when it came out. Back in the naughties I worked at a media agency and we used to loads of free tickets to all sorts of stuff. Since I was single I used to go to every free event I could my hands on. Movies, footy games, soccer, rugby and concerts these guys were one of them also saw loads of other stuff like Lyrics Born, Shapeshifter, Tippa Irie and *ahem* Justin Timberlake. fuck that was a long time ago.
    1 point
  27. Dear Ladies, Stop, painting eyebrows on your face. Sincerely, A concerned citizen over your mental health
    1 point
  28. I suppose given my user name I should post in this thread. The one on the right is a locally made brand and it is hot, but also the best tasting hot sauce I've ever had...and trust me... I put that shit in my dick hole
    1 point
  29. The Herdez Guacamole salsa is super good, one of my favorites. If we're going to talk about salsa, we have to also talk about which chips are the best. These are my current "ketchups" (put on everything, no my picture btw): The Habanero one is my favorite in terms of spiciness. The Sriracha one is good, but it has a hint of sweetness, still really good. I think I tried the ghost pepper one before and wasn't satisfied with how hot it was. The Habanero one you can put on anything, it's delicious. edit: I frequently order a few chile toreados with my breakfast tacos. Also, this is a good time to say that if you are calling anything a "breakfast burrito" in Texas we will instantly know that you're not from here.... so unless you want to or enjoy being treated like an ignorant asshole just call them tacos.....
    1 point
  30. Thanks for dropping the history/knowledge. Like I said, I can't go flick for flick on here, won't try, but since I didn't put away that photo album yet here's another. Again, no idea on the 'rarity' of anything. 1998.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00