Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/20/2021 in all sections

1. I am visiting our neighbors to the north, thinking I will fly to the nearest US airport and then rent a car and drive, more control that way and since you can not yet fly from USA to Ottawa it will be a wash on time and money.
    5 points
  2. 2 points
  3. They probably switched to that after being made fun of for using y'all fun fact everytime you see that expression you just know its some woke asshat
    2 points
  4. Any place I can snowboard in the morning and surf in the afternoon seems alright.
    2 points
  5. I just canceled travel plans due to new covid restrictions and am in the middle of planning an upcoming trip which will require not one but three tests and a written quarantine plan.
    2 points
  6. Few cask beers from today.
    2 points
  7. I could give a shit who is President. The highest welfare whore in the land deserves nothing but ridicule. Im gonna try an experiment where I put “Listen Morty,” in front of all of his speeches and quotes and see how they play out. Lol
    1 point
  8. theyre all idiots but he’s a special kind of over the hill. frankly i’m amazed he’d lasted this long without being removed. then again, look who we have up north.. it ain’t much better our election is next month and he’ll win again. for the third time now. it’s insane
    1 point
  9. @Kults I was thinking to myself today if they would have read some of his answers in Rick Sanchez’s voice you wouldn’t have been able to tell if they were quotes from the show or not. Especially the one where he was talking about Afghanistan being a catastrophe if we pulled out 15 years ago or another 15 years in the future.
    1 point
  10. I love how they straight up chop questions he stumbled on out of the taped interview too https://news.yahoo.com/abc-accused-misleading-edit-biden-154644037.html
    1 point
  11. I caught Biden’s speech today. He was answering questions that weren’t even asked only to be callled out on it by an NPR reporter of all people, to which he replied “Oops my bad, I misheard the question.” grandad needs to turn his fucking hearing aides up.
    1 point
  12. Yo this was what I was thinking to myself the other day….. Fucking lean heads.
    1 point
  13. Saw this and thought of this thread. lol
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Believe that's elderberry but I'll call in @SMdoubleXL to independently fact check that.
    1 point
  16. Same CRT argument as "Latinx" I am assuming. Supposed to be inclusive for NGB people but is actually just mostly insulting.
    1 point
  17. Is the “KS” in “folks” now considered masculine or some shit?
    1 point
  18. 44 days in my case c'mon delta variant 12oz needs more travel threads so dont fuck up my trip!
    1 point
  19. 1 more day until vacation
    1 point
  20. I like the word 'cahoots.'
    1 point
  21. Because it’s not about survival anymore. It’s a bunch of crack head little kids trying to show everyone how tough they are. Skinny little nerds. Rap used to talk about shit Bc it was a struggle not because it was some badge of badassery. —— That Vanessa Carlton one does slap super hard tho
    1 point
  22. Seen a bunch on recent travels but this was all I could manage to grab a flick of
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00