Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/20/2021 in all sections

1. Woke up. Over cooked some over medium eggs. Hit the door. Discover egged vehicle. Irony ensued. Found some shit in a dumpster I thought about taking. Not sure why. Saw the dopest tile in a bathroom. Mans wheelies by on some pristine vintage ped. Hit the beach for the first time. Alone, per usual. Nightcap. One beer and a rumplemintz. The end. Thanks for watching.
    6 points
  2. just panic if you feel both his hands on your shoulders..
    4 points
  3. Excuse me sir but is that a half sour pickle in your speedo?
    4 points
  4. Pizza and boneless wings.
    3 points
  5. What makes it so invalid in my eyes is they don't do this murder, or assault shit to people they come into contact with based on how bad their crimes were. Child molesters, armed robbers, or whatever have nothing to fear most of the time if they just shut the fuck up. Most of the criminal actions they take is basically reserved for anyone that challenges their authority, so it's applied randomly to citizens, some who may not have done any harm to anyone. Often times criminal charges are brought against the victims as a way to cover their tracks.
    3 points
  6. Had to brave and these are some of the photos I found
    3 points
  7. That’s gnarly. Looks like what I imagine chicken dicks might look like.
    3 points
  8. What’s up is they were absolute trash.
    3 points
  9. yeah, that's going to be a no
    3 points
  10. all I wanted was a Pepsi
    3 points
  11. I would drink Rumplemintz to end bowling league slumps. Used to call it "magic syrup" because it worked. I don't recommend drinking more then 2 shots while out in public.
    3 points
  12. Ya as far as what i saw, dude made up his mind he was smoking that dude the second he entered the room. He had that pistol to his head and as soon as the other cops arms/hands were clear he popped. The “you’re about to die, my friend” comment should be evidence enough, but ya know, Murica.
    3 points
  13. It's cool bruh, I am just bummed because you always posy some quality content.
    2 points
  14. Might be edible (the shroom, not the chx dix)
    2 points
  15. Some dude tried to hard flex on me recently saying he had around 9 shots of this shit. I asked if he died and of course mans said he was fine but I know damn well dude was lying.
    2 points
  16. All I want is the rona symptoms to go a away.
    2 points
  17. 2 points
  18. Dude, I can relate. Just see what they want, Jack the prices up 60% and see if they call back.
    2 points
  19. Robots need to take over so humans can jerk off and sleep all day
    2 points
  20. Daddy_-_Come_at_me_bro-1417523873055186948 (1).mp4
    2 points
  21. "end world hunger" lol When an economically illiterate person starts fantasizing themselves as one of the most productive/successful people in the world, they think they can somehow eliminate the need for work, over the entire world, like forever. Just don't ask how it would work. Being virtuous in their fantasy is the least they can do, considering IRL they contribute next to nothing to helping others.
    2 points
  22. Want to keep it moving my fav from this director
    2 points
  23. That sucks @Schnitzel. I can’t remember if it was always this way, but I’m noticing a large ratio of mouth breathers to non mouth breathers now that the masks are down.
    2 points
  24. this_fucking_guy-95bhtrrie8c71.mp4
    2 points
  25. boo we're going into lockdown tonight at 6pm for 7 days. fucks sakes.
    1 point
  26. Ken Kelly book of art from the book shop in the local library - One Dollar
    1 point
  27. True, but I can't stand the looks people give me.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00